Chapter 20

After you all talked for a bit, Leo woke up. He told you all how the same group of people killed his mother the same way. You all made a peace offering and agreed to help each other. You and Yoongi decided to stay by each other's side for now to remain safe.

.

.

It's now Thursday and class just ended. Yoongi hated actually attending classes but dealt with it cause it meant he'd be able to protect you if things went sideways. He hasn't seen or heard from those men since but his father keeps trying to call him.

.

You are both walking through the hall when you look at Yoongi. "I have dance class. Taehyung is waiting outside the classroom for you. Jimin is waiting for me by the locker rooms. I'll see you after class."

Yoongi smiles. "I will remain outside the classroom until you are done. When you get done, I'll be out here waiting then we will go get food." You smile and kiss him before leaving.

.

You enter the locker rooms and change your clothes. 

You walk back out and Jimin smiles at you. "Ready to show them our routine?" 

You smile. "Hell yea. We have the best one out there. Let's show them who's boss." 

You both smile and head to class.

.

You stretch with Jimin and (G)I-DLE. 

The teacher then walks in and does attendance. "Three groups will be chosen to go to the competition next week so you better make this performance good. I'll post the results tomorrow. (G)I-DLE you're up first." 

They nod and stand up.

Everyone cheers as they sit back down next to you. "Hell yea, that's my girls." 

They all smile at you. 

"Jimin, Y/N you are next." 

The two of you stand and do your handshake before getting into position. The music starts and you both start dancing.

Everyone is silent for a minute but then clap and cheer for the two of you. Yoongi watches through the window of the door and feels jealous but also amazed by your skills. 

You sit back down with Jimin. 

"That was beautiful as always you two. Next group."

.