Chapter 23

...You slip and fall...

You land on the ground and wince in pain. "Fucking hell. Thank god I wasn't too high up." 

Soojin runs to you. "Y/N? OMO, are you ok?" 

You nod. "What are you doing here?" 

She helps you up. "I was passing by when I saw you fall. Why were you up there?"

You smile. "Trying to improve my skills and failing apparently. Look I'm ok. Don't tell anyone you saw me here please." She nods and you run off. 

.

You turn the corner and run into an alleyway. You take a deep breath and hold your shoulder in pain. You close your eyes for a few minutes. You start to make your way back to your apartment. 

.

.

You make it to the building and lean against the wall outside. You take a deep breath then walk through your front door. 

You let out a sigh of relief when you see no one is home. You walk back to your room and put your other clothes back on plus a hoodie. 

You grab an ice back and place it on your shoulder then text Jimin informing him of your location. 

You walk to the bathroom and notice the cut on your forehead from the fall. "Fuck."

You grab your first aid kit and clean it up. You put a bandaid on it then return to your room. 

"Jimin you're getting quieter and quieter when you sneak in." 

He chuckles then looks at you. "Your head. What happened?" 

You leave the ice pack in the bathroom and move in closer. "Just a scrape."

Jimin nods. "Are you sure?" 

You chuckle. "I was a klutz again and whacked my head. Don't worry. But check this out." You grab the files and hand them to him. "These are copies I made, I left the originals." 

He nods and reads through them.

You look at him. "What do we do with them? We can't give them to Kookie yet because he'll know what we are doing." 

Jimin looks at you. "Hide them for now. J-hope discovered what we are doing and offered his help. I'll ask him for assistance."

You grab the flash drive and hand it to Jimin. "This is everything on his computer, maybe Hoseok can find something. He's better at this stuff then we are anyways."

He takes the drive. "I'll make sure to give it to him. Put the files in your safe so no one touches them." 

You nod and do as he says. Jimin watches you carefully as you open the safe and place the iles inside. He shakes his head then stands up. He grabs your shoulder. 

The minute he makes contact with your body, you flinch and wince in pain.

"Really think you could fool me. You're a righty not a lefty. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you not moving your right arm at all? What happened Y/N?"

You sigh but before you can speak you hear the door open and the boys all walk in. Jimin looks at you. "How bad is it?" 

You look him in the eye. "8. I'm starting to lose feeling in it. I haven't looked at it. I ended up falling from the building while climbing down it."