Chapter 34

After you all finish eating, you clean up and return to the living room to pull out everything you've been working on. 

You grab the files and continue to read them while making little notes here and there.

Jimin and Taehyung continue piecing everything together. They work hard to figure out how everything is related and find out who else is working with the group you picked up from the club. So far you have a strong lead but not everything adds up properly.

.

You are all immersed in your work that you don't hear the knocking at your door until they really start pounding on it. 

The three of you quickly pop your heads up from the files and look at each other. "Uh Oh!"

"Open up Y/N!" 

You all sit there silently, hoping they will leave. 

"I know you're in there, I saw your car out front. I also know Jimin and Taehyung are with you. I watched the three of you leave the site before the rest of us."

You all gulp and agree not to open the door. You quietly pick the stuff up to cover up in case you have to open the door. 

The knocking continues. "I am not leaving until you open this door and tell me what you're up to...I'm alone you three."

You look at each other then sigh. You walk over and open the door prepared to face your very stubborn, older brother. 

Jungkook glares at you. "I know the three of you are up to something, just tell me what it is." 

Jimin looks at Jungkook. "We can't. Kookie we aren't ready."

Jungkook sighs. "Listen, You three have been locked up here for days. Everyone is worrying. Tell me what it is and I'll keep it a secret. I'll tell them Y/N-ah is really redecorating and doesn't want anyone to see yet. She's my sister and if she is going to be doing something dangerous, I just want to know, it's my job to protect her."

You look at him with sincere eyes and Jimin sighs. "Game over, he used the protective brother card." 

Taehyung nods. "Y/N will give in now, she hates worrying her brother like that."

You elbow both of them then nod to your brother.

Jungkook follows the three of you to the living room and he sits on the couch. 

Jimin and Taehyung grab all the files and evidence you have, laying them out and uncover what you had covered up. You pull the board back out and uncover it as well.

The three of you then stand in front of Jungkook, who is looking at everything wide eyed and jaw dropped. 

You three look down waiting to be scolded. 

"This is what you have been doing!?" You all nod. "I see...From now on you let me help you."

You all look up and smile slightly. "You're not mad?" 

Jungkook looks at you all with a straight face. "I am, but I'll let it slide this time...Usually it's the other boys finding out what you three are doing and hiding it from. Seems the tables have turned. I like it."

The three of you then sit down and start again with your work. "Hide any of this from me again and the three of you will regret it...understand?" You all nod quickly. "Good. Then tell me what you have learned so far." 

You nod and catch him up to date.

.

The four of you spend hours working on the case, connecting the pieces together. You almost have everything figured out when Jungkook's phone goes off. He answers it then looks at you. "I have to go to the club to work on some things. Stay out of trouble."