Chapter 21

Yoongi walks you inside and you throw your stuff on your bed. 

Yoongi follows you to your room and stands in the doorway. "Y/N what do you mean?" 

You look at the picture on the nightstand of you, Jungkook and your parents. A tear escapes your eye and you wipe it away. 

You take a deep breath and close your eyes. "I have to call Jimin. He'll know what I mean. You weren't around at this point in my life. You won't understand. I need Jimin, Tae and Kook." 

Yoongi nods and calls Jimin while he watches you pace around your room.

.

.

About 30 minutes later BTS walk into the apartment. 

"Is she ok?" 

Yoongi shakes his head. "I have no clue. She's been pacing around her room since we got back here. In the car she said she knows who killed her mother then said she needed Jimin."

Jimin looks at Yoongi and doesn't hesitate to run into your room. "Y/N-ah I'm here, what's wrong?" 

You stop pacing and look at him. "The men who killed my mother are the same men who kidnapped me years ago. Their boss they keep talking about...

...is the man you pulled off me."

Jimin grows angry and hugs you. "We will deal with it. You stay here with Yoongi and Taehyung." You nod and Jimin leaves the room. 

Jimin walks over to the other, explaining everything to the men filling your apartment. He makes sure he doesn't go into details about your past events because of Yoongi.

Jungkook follows the others out of the apartment. "You two call us if anything happens." They nod and watch them all leave before walking back into the apartment.

.

Taehyung sits on the couch. "You should go sit with her. She just found out the two most traumatic events in her life are connected. She's gonna need you." 

Yoongi nods and walks into your room. You look at him then back out the window. Yoongi walks over to you and kneels down beside you. "Let's get you washed up and changed." 

You nod and stand grabbing your clothes and walking into the bathroom. Yoongi runs to his room and does the same before returning.

You get out of the shower and dry off. You look in the mirror at your reflection. "I'll get justice for your death mom. I promise." You look away and put your clothes on. 

You walk out of the bathroom as Yoongi is walking back into your room. Yoongi looks at you. "How are you feeling?"