Chapter 19

You wake up and stretch before jumping out of bed. You spent all day Sunday just resting and praying the boys are okay. You haven't heard from them since Saturday. 

You jump into the shower then change and grab your school stuff. You walk out into the kitchen.

 You walk out into the kitchen

You start making a small breakfast when Yoongi comes out of his room. "Why are you up so early?" 

You smile. "I have classes today, just like you do. Unlike you though I actually attend class." 

He scoffs and sits on the couch. 

.

You finish eating and cleaning your mess up before heading to the door.

You look at Yoongi. "If you aren't going to classes then make sure the windows are locked and activate the alarm system when I leave. Thanks to those phones we took Hoseok was able to get us one step ahead of whoever it is. You get to have more freedom now. So lock everything."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah yeah I'll make sure everything is locked." 

You shake your head then walk out the door. 

.

.

You get to campus and start walking when you hear two girls scream your name. You turn and smile when you see who it is. "SOOJIN! SHUHUA!"

The three of you run to each other and embrace in a group hug. "What are you two doing here?" 

They let you go and smile. "Namjoon sent us. He said you might be lonely now that they can't see you, so he gave us permission to transfer here to see you. The other's are getting our schedules and Soyeon is talking to Namjoon. We haven't seen you in forever, we missed you."

You smile at the two girls you have been friends with since you were 12. They are members of a group called (G)I-DLE. They've been working with your brother's gang for years. 

Soojin, Shuhua and Soyeon were always your girl best friends. When Jimin and Taehyung weren't around you'd spend your time with them doing well girl stuff. 

That was until they became an active group and were sent away to fulfill their duties, leaving your college. Since then it's always been you and BTS.

You hug the two girls again. "Come on, let's go get some coffee before classes. We have dance class with you but that's it I think, so let's spend the morning before class together. Yeah?" 

You smile widely. "Let's do it, we have a lot of catching up to do."

.

.

After you catch up with the girls you head to class with them. You stop in the hall and say bye to each other before walking into your class. 

You walk in and sit in the back corner like you normally do and mumble to yourself. "Yay, back to the exciting part of life."