Chapter 8

You wake up and can feel Taehyung's arm around you. You roll over and see him out cold with his mouth wide open, face in the pillow. 

You silently laugh at him before weaseling out from under his arm. You stand up and walk into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Yoongi wakes up and notices you aren't in the living room anymore. He stands up and turns around, spotting you in the kitchen. 

He feels his heart skip a beat watching you dance while cooking. He stands up before walking into the kitchen.

You stop dancing and slightly smile. "Good morning butt head." 

He glares at you. "Good morning weird girl." 

You continue cooking, not listening to him and slightly dancing to the music you are quietly playing. 

"Can I help?" 

You look at him. "You want to help me cook breakfast?" He nods. "Do you even know how to cook?" 

He freezes and hesitates for a minute. "Kind of. Could you teach me?" 

You nod. "Fine. If your idiotic ass gets in my way though, i'm kicking you out." 

He looks at you then grabs some eggs. "Do you hate me that much?"

You shake your head without looking at him. "I'm not a fan of yours. I've been in your classes since we started here. I've watched you use people, beat up people who did nothing to you, be disrespectful and overall you're a fuckboy. You don't respect women, just use them."

Yoongi just stands there shocked by what you said. "Is that what you really think of me?" 

You take a deep breath. "Yes it is... I know somewhere in your heart though you are sensitive. I can see it by the way you've been acting around us. If I'm honest, I don't hate you but I don't particularly like you either."

Yoongi nods. "Thank you for being honest with me. I can see why you don't like me." 

You look at him and sigh. "Yoongi, I didn't mean to be so harsh about it. Maybe one day i'll see you differently. From what I've seen though you aren't someone I would personally trust."

Yoongi nods and thinks to himself. "Why do I have this sudden urge to show her another side to me? Why do I keep getting these weird feelings for her? I've never felt this way about anyone. What's happening? She's just so cute and- No Yoongi! Stop it, you can't like her."

You notice Yoongi not mixing the pancake batter right, but when you try to correct him, he doesn't respond. 

You notice he's spacing out, so you grab his hand and he snaps back to reality. "Mix it like this Yoongi." You show him how to mix by directing his hand with your hand.

Yoongi looks at you and feels his heart beat faster. Your touch on his hand sends a tingly feeling shoot through his body. "Like this?" 

You smile and release his hand. "EXACTLY! Keep it up and i'll have you as a pro cooker in no time." 

Yoongi starts to speak but stops when Jimin walks in. Jimin looks at the two of you. "What are you doing?" 

You look at him and smile. "Making breakfast for everyone. Later i'm taking Yoongi to get some of his stuff so he can move into my apartment while he's under our protection. We'll be staying there for now on."

Jimin shakes his head. "Can't you just stay here till this whole thing blows over?" 

You shake your head and continue cooking. "Jimin I want my bed back. I will make sure to lock everything and leave my phone on. You have a key too. I can defend myself."