Chapter 36

You and Jungkook spend the night sitting and watching Yoongi's dorm. 

The figure you saw lasted in front of the dorm for an hour before disappearing into the shadow of the night. 

You constantly text back and forth with Yoongi, until he decided to go to bed.

Jungkook falls asleep at some point and you look at him, smiling. You chuckle at his light snores and cover him with a blanket from the back. 

You then return to watching the area. You can't sleep knowing Yoongi is in danger still. You look over some of the files and update Jimin on your progress. 

Taehyung and Jimin refuse to leave the hideout until they find out what contents are in the envelope. They also inform you that they found a fingerprint but are having a hard time matching it to someone.

As you study all the evidence and data you have things start to get more difficult. You open the file of Taehyung and Jimin, reading each line more carefully. You open the file for Yoongi and realize that their fathers all have connections with each other.

Learning the new information, you tell Jimin and Taehyung immediately. Something about it makes you get bad vibes and chills running down your side. You can't put your finger on it but something about the whole thing gives you a bad feeling.

You shake Jungkook awake and update him, showing him everything you found. 

He reads through the files and looks at you. "I'll watch Yoongi, go meet up with Jimin and Taehyung. If something happens, I'll let you know."

You kiss him on the cheek then jump out of the car. You close the door then look around before taking off running. 

.

.

You make it to the hideout and run inside, grabbing Jimin's water from his hands and drinking it.

Jimin glares at you. "Yah that was mine, help yourself." 

You nod. "Thanks, don't mind if I do." 

He shakes his head. "I was being sarcastic." 

You hand him the bottle back. "I wasn't... Did you find anything yet?"

Taehyung looks at you. "Anthrax was in the envelope. There was a lot of it that's why it was spilling out all over the floor. It could have killed you instantly. The fingerprint isn't matching with anyone though."

You nod. "If they aren't in our database it won't. Get me a copy of it. I'll take it to JB and Jackson, one of them will be able to help." 

Taehyung nods and begins to collect the fingerprint samples for you.

You look at Jimin and smile. "Why are you smiling at me?" 

You hug him. "Just remembering how we first met." 

Jimin hugs you back and shakes his head. "Ya know you can be strange sometimes."

Taehyung walks over to you. "Get use to it Jimin, she's always going to do that. She'll randomly hug me too." 

You shake your head and grab all the fingerprinta plus a sample of the powder. "It's because I love you guys. You're my family, deal with it, sometimes I just get the need to hug you."

They both smile and nod. "I'm not complaining." 

"Neither am I." 

You walk towards the door. "I'll see you guys later. I am going to give these to Jackson and JB." They both nod and you walk to the police station.