Chapter 5

The next morning you wake up next to a sleeping Jimin, then remember the events from last night. 

You lay your head on Jimin's chest and sigh. "Thanks for being the most amazing friend ever." 

You hear a chuckle. "Don't get all sentimental on me now." 

You chuckle and Jimin goes to stand up. 

"Where are you going?" 

He smiles. "To cook breakfast. It's my turn." 

You refuse to let him move. "10 more minutes then i'll help you."              

"What makes you think I need help?" 

You laugh. "No offense but you aren't the best cook."

Jimin gasps. "Rude." 

You chuckle again. "It's true. Ask Jin he's a professional." 

Jimin stands and you sprawl out stretching. "I'll help." 

He shakes his head then walks away. You follow him then notice Yoongi isn't there anymore.

You look around but don't see him. "Yoongi's gone. I'm going to look around before we worry too much." 

Jimin nods. "He can disappear for good. Hate that guy." 

You chuckle. "Don't we all." 

You then walk around and find yourself in the other bedroom.

You open the door slowly and find Yoongi sleeping on the bed. You are about to close the door when you hear his voice. 

"Worried I ran away weird girl? or just like looking at me sleep?" 

You look at him and shake your head. "Wasn't worried you ran, would have been happy though."

You go to leave then feel someone grab your wrist and pin you to the wall. "You'd be happy huh?" 

You roll your eyes. "Get off me dick." 

Yoongi looks into your eyes and you feel a shiver down your spine. The same thing happens to Yoongi and he just freezes.

After a few minutes he releases you and you start to leave again. "Thank you, for this. I know you don't want to." 

You turn and smile. "Guess we both have our problems. Both got ourselves messed up in a world of, well this. Guess we have more in common than we think. Jimin and I are making breakfast."

Yoongi nods. "I'll be out in a few minutes." 

You nod then shut the door and return to the kitchen. "Found him. He was sleeping the other room, in one piece I think." 

Jimin nods then sighs and pouts all cute like. "Ok I give up, help."

You smile at him struggling to mix pancake batter. "Here. I'll get the measurements just mix them ok." 

He nods and the two of you start cooking. You decide to make blueberry, chocolate chip and plain pancakes. 

.

Once you're done you wake everyone up and drag them to the table to eat.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI GET OUT HERE AND EAT!" You yell through the house knowing he had to of heard you and sure enough he did. 

"Must you yell." 

You smile. "Yes it's in my DNA." You sit and he does as well. "Good to know."

Jungkook looks at you. "I moved the meeting to this morning and Wonho said to meet him after the meeting at the gym, that way we can continue are movie marathon."