Chapter 4

Once inside you and Jimin sit next to each other like always. On the other side of you is Taehyung. The three of you fool around while Jungkook and Yoongi look at the menus. 

"Yah Chimchim!" Jimin laughs as he messes around on your phone.

Taehyung laughs then starts to tickle you, to by Jimin time to mess your phone up. You laugh hysterically. "Ta-Tae-Taehyung s-s-stop... ahahahah." You squirm in your seat while laughing. 

Jungkook smiles without looking hearing your laugh. Yoongi looks at you and the two boys fooling around and smiles to himself. 

He stops and looks back at the menu when he realizes what he's doing. He shakes it off and clears his throat.

"Ya know Yoongi it's ok to smile sometimes. With them you'll find yourself doing it a lot. Trust me on that." Jungkook smirks.

.

The three of you stop when the waiter comes to the table. "I see you're picking on Y/N again." 

You pout and look at the man. "Yah! Wonho they are being mean." 

Wonho pinches your cheek. "Oh poor baby." He smiles at you and the way you scrunch your nose in a cute way.

Jimin gives you your phone back, then Wonho takes your orders. "I'll be right back guys." Wonho gives you a big soft smile before leaving. 

Jimin then whispers in your ear. "He so likes you more than a friend." 

Taehyung nods his head in agreement while you just roll your eyes, ignoring him.

"YAH CHIM! YOU CHANGED MY CONTACTS AGAIN!" 

Jimin and Taehyung both start to laugh at you. 

"LOSERS. I'll get you back for this." 

Jungkook shakes his head and smiles at you three.

Yoongi sits there staring off into space then looks at Jungkook. "I'll pay you back, I promise. I've just been struggling lately." 

Jungkook stays silent for a few minutes then looks at him. "If you think my sister is only a night errands girl you're wrong."

Yoongi looks at him confused. He turns to the three of you fooling around then back to look at Jungkook. 

"She's also a hacker. I had her do a background on you after she dropped you off and send it to me. She didn't read it though, she doesn't like reading into people like that. She'd rather you tell her yourself then to invade that way."

Yoongi stares at him. "So you invaded my privacy instead and now you know all about me?"        

"Yes. She just did the searching. So I know about your situation. You'll be working for me now to pay it off. Don't worry Taehyung will be with you. You'll be working with him for deliveries."

Yoongi nods. "I appreciate that." 

Jungkook looks at him. "We aren't as bad as we seem. She may seem cold and shit but she's actually sweet and innocent. Just like you can be. Same with all of us. We all have our stories and reasons we are here. Don't be so quick to judge."

Yoongi stays silent. "I'm not a good person and I probably never will be."        

"Exactly why if you ever hurt my sister in any way, I won't be the one you have to worry about so much. Tae will torture you while Jimin makes sure you suffer. Jimin loves her more than anyone, They've always been so close. They've almost dated, twice, but agreed to stay friends to save themselves from hurt or losing one another."