Chapter 10

You wake up around noon and walk into the living room. You see Yoongi still passed out on the couch. 

You walk to the kitchen, grab a cup and fill it with Orange Juice before you grab some Ibuprofen out of the bathroom. You return to the living room and lay them on the table next to the couch. 

You walk into the kitchen and grab a bunch of ingredients. You place a pot on the stove and start mixing stuff together. "Time to make my famous hangover soup." 

You start to cook, thinking to yourself. "Why am I helping him? I should let him suffer for getting drunk. Why do I suddenly care so much for him? Ever since he told me his story, I feel...different around him."

You sigh and continue cooking. You hear a low groan come from the living room. You turn and see Yoongi waking up. 

You walk over to him and shake your head. "Didn't I tell you to take it easy?" 

He groans again and throws a pillow over his head. "Don't talk so loud."

You scoff. "Take the medicine and drink the orange juice. I'll get you some water to get you hydrated again." 

You walk to the kitchen and Yoongi removes the pillow looking at the table. He takes the medicine and sips the juice.

.

You finish making the soup and bring him a bowl with a cup of water. "Here, this is hangover soup. Eat it slowly and drink all the water. You'll feel shitty still but you'll feel better than you do now." 

You place the bowl and cup on the table. He sits all the ways up and looks at you. "Thanks. You didn't have to." 

You shake your head. "Don't worry about it. I make the soup for the boys every time they get drunk and end up here. They say it helps so eat it." 

He nods and eats the soup, shocked at how well it tastes.

.

You clean up the kitchen leaving the pot of soup on the stove. "Taehyung is coming to get you. Jungkook wants you with him today. I guess you'll be working together to try and figure out who's behind the attacks. Take some of the soup with you." 

Yoongi nods then lays back down.

You walk into your room and sit at your desk. You start to play some video games when Yoongi walks in. He lays on your bed and you roll your eyes. "Remind me to burn those sheets later." 

He scoffs. "I don't have a disease weird girl."

You chuckle. "You sure about that?" 

He stands up and walks over to you. He grabs the chair spinning it around to face you. He grabs both arms of the chair bringing his face inches away from yours. "Wanna say that again?"

You roll your eyes and scoff. "Yah dick head wanna move away? You smell like garbage. Take a shower and brush your teeth." 

He stares at you eyes wide and mouth open. "YAH!" 

You make a face. "Seriously, your breath is like hazardous right now. You could kill someone."

He leans away from you. "Maybe I should just kill you." 

You turn your chair away and continue playing your game. "Go away Yoongi. Tae's on his way. Go shower before he gets here." 

Yoongi starts to leave. "Fine, but not cause you told me to." He walks out and into his room to shower.

You shake your head then hear someone crawl through your window. "Remind me to lock that. What are you doing here Jimin?" 

Jimin sits on your bed. "I was bored and don't have to meet kookie for a few hours. Whatcha doing?"