Chapter 37

After cooking for what seemed like forever, you finish. Taehyung just finished hiding all you case stuff and helps place all the food on the table. 

Everyone else arrives just in time. They all walk in and sit at the table. "What kind of concoction did the three of you make this time? Also is the ER ready for us?"

 You all scoff. "It isn't going to kill you... Kimchi stew and Pasta." 

"Poisoned, I guarantee it."

You hit Jungkook and he stares you down. "YAH! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" 

You don't look at him. "So, is that suppose to mean something to me? You're also my annoying ass brother." 

"Which is exactly why you should respect me!"

Seokjin whacks you both on the back of the head. "Enough you two. Thank you for the food Jimin, Taehyung and Y/n. I'm sure it's lovely." 

"You're only saying that cause you taught them everything they know." 

"Not true. We learned from our parents too." 

"Yea yea, let's just eat."

.

You get a text from Jackson regarding some information about the case, but don't tell the others. 

You place the phone back in your pocket and think you might have figured out the whole case or at least a big chunk of it. You plan to tell the others tomorrow about it.

You look at everyone eating and feel your heart warm and a smile plastered across your face. You feel so happy with everyone together and never want it to end. 

You've never been happier in your life.

Yoongi looks at you and smiles, seeing you smile so brightly. He's never felt so content and at peace, until he met you. 

You are his whole world and he wouldn't know what to do without you. He never wants to know how it would feel without you, but little does he know, that's going to change.

.

You all finish eating and Jungkook volunteers to clean up with Yoongi's help. 

The others plop down on the couch and look around. "Okay, you said you were locked up in here for so long to reorganize, it looks the same to me."

You, Jimin and Taehyung all look at each other then the others. "We were planning it all out. I have stuff that's being shipped here. You're lucky I even let you in before it was ready." 

Hoseok looks at you. "Yeah, why did you let us in?"

"I missed you all. I decided a break was needed. The place isn't done yet but I haven't moved anything, so why not." 

Seokjin shakes his head. "Okay sure. I don't buy it but whatever. I've got my eyes on you three." 

You all roll your eyes and put a movie on.

.

Jungkook and Yoongi join the rest of you after they finish cleaning. Jungkook sits with Namjoon while Yoongi sits on the other side of you on the floor. 

You smile at him and he smiles back. You rest your head on his shoulder while he rests his head on your head.

.

After the movie ends everyone except Yoongi and Jungkook leaves. "Y/N-ah be safe and don't do anything stupid. I'm looking forward to the competition next week. I can't wait to see you all onstage again."