Chapter 2

The next morning you walk into your apartment and plop down on the couch. You close your eyes and drift off to sleep. 

Your alarm goes off telling you it's time for class. You push yourself up off the couch and get changed. You don't even realize Yoongi is gone.

 You don't even realize Yoongi is gone

You head to class, when you get in there you see a familiar face. You roll your eyes and sit in the back corner. 

You put your head down on the desk and begin to drift off when you feel someone next to you. You look up and groan before throwing your head back down.

"Yah! Weird girl. I need your help changing one of the bandages." 

You look up and stare at him. "I'm busy."           

"What sleeping? Should have slept last night."           

"My friend needed my help, so I went. Why do you care?"            

"I don't, but can you help me before class starts?"

You roll your eyes. "Fine. Give me the bandage and lift your shirt." 

He does as you say and you change the bandage. "It looks good. Just keep it clean. Now leave me alone." 

He smiles at you. "Thanks weird girl." He starts to leave when a girl comes running in. 

"Oppa!"

Yoongi looks at her. "Hi Ga-yeon." 

She grabs his arm and acts like a five year old. "Oppa, wanna go somewhere with me?"       

"Sure, lets go." She kisses him on the lips before the two head out of the room. 

Yoongi passes Jimin on the way out and Jimin smirks at him before looking over at you. Yoongi glares back at Jimin then continues on his way out of the school.

While dozing off to sleep again, you feel someone wrap their arms around your back. You softly smile into your arm but don't look up. 

"Chimchim what are you doing? Thought we agreed not to be seen together at school so no one would know about us."

Jimin smiles and sits in front of you. "No one was around, I needed a hug from my fav person. Plus i'm just sitting here waiting for class to start." 

You laugh and lay your head back down. The class starts to fill with people and you sit up ready to take notes.

.

.

After class you pack your stuff and Jimin winks to you while walking away. You smile to yourself then see Yoongi walk back in and sit by the professor's desk. 

"AH! Y/N can you please wait a minute? I need to speak to you." You nod and walk to the front of the class.

The professor looks at you then Yoongi. "As you know Yoongi never shows up for class."