Chapter 33

After awhile, the three of you grow tired and return to the chairs. You look at Jungkook who gives you his 'I won't give up look'. 

"Guys let's set the tents up. Yeah?" They both nod and you start setting up the tent. 

"I'll find out one way or another you three!"

You ignore him and just look at each other. You know he will be upset if he learns the three of you have been locking yourselves away to work on this case but you know it's something you have to do. Part of you feels responsible but part of you also feels you did everything right.

.

The others return and set up the tables while Seokjin and Jungkook start setting up the grills to cook. 

"Do you think he died?" 

"Maybe he gave up and is hoping we'll come get it." 

"If he's not back soon we'll have to go find him cause I'm hungry."

Jungkook shakes his head at the three of you. "Would you three shut up. I'm sure he's fine." 

"Maybe he stopped to rest for a few minutes. You all did it." 

The three of you nod. "Yeah you're probably right."

.

.

Meanwhile Yoongi is still hiking up the mountain. "What if a snake bites me? Do they have cameras and are just sitting there watching me? They're lucky I like them or I'd be walking the opposite way."

Yoongi stops and sits on a rock. He catches his breath and drinks some water. 

He looks up the mountain and sighs. "How much longer?" He stands up and starts hiking again. "I'm never waking up after this...ever."

Yoongi shakes his head as he continues hiking up the trail.

.

The rest of you finish prepping everything. 

"It's getting close to the time we all made it up Kookie." 

"Alright let's start cooking then." You all nod and help with the cooking.

.

Yoongi walks down a path and stops when he gets to the end. He takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. 

You smile and run over to him. "It's about time! You beat Namjoon's and Seokjin's time but not the rest of us."

Yoongi shakes his head. "I'm okay with that." 

You kiss his cheek then run back over to the others while Jungkook smiles. "Come on Yoongi, foods ready." 

Yoongi nods and makes his way over to the table. He sits down and sighs again. 

You all laugh at him. "Drink up hyung, best to stay hydrated after all the physical courses you did today you'll need it." Yoongi nods and drinks the water Jimin hands him.

Taehyung and you bring the food to the table while everyone else sits. You place everything down and sit in between Yoongi and Jimin. "Dig in. Seokjin and Jungkook worked hard to cook this all."

Everyone starts eating and Yoongi smiles at everyone knowing he has found his forever home. 

Everyone notices his genuine smile but don't say anything, just smile as well. You sit there praying that nights like these will never end...

...Little did you know things were going to change...

.