article

Youtuber and Athlete, Astrid Maynard, has recently made it official that she and one of America's finest, Chris Evans, are dating.

Based on Maynard's latest post on Instagram, she posted a screenshot of a videocall between her and Evans with the caption 'eek- probably should have choosen a more romantic hoodie to actually legit ask someone out 🤷‍♀️'.

Now, we at Digital Spy know very well that this may not be a concrete evidence that the Maynard-Evans pair had actually gotten together. However, from the comments section of Maynard's post, Evans' acting mates, Chris Hemsworth and Elizabeth Olsen, had congratulated the pair for 'getting together' after quite a very long time.

And if that wasn't enough, Maynard's godfather and Evans' castmate in Marvel, Jeremy Renner, planned on having 'the talk' with Evans regarding his relationship with Maynard.

All in all, we hope that this newly-formed couple that has stolen the hearts of fans will last a long time.

What do you think about this ship? Will Castrid sail or sink? Let us know in the comment section down below.

Want up-to-the-minute entertainment news and features? Just hit 'Like' on our Digital Spy Facebook page and 'Follow' on our @digitalspy Instagram and Twitter account.