rl

"Ast. Baby, c'mon wake up." Chris pats her head, trying to shake her awake.

Astrid groans, before blinking a couple of times and finally opening her eyes. She smiles lazily at the familiar face hovering above hers.

"Hey, babe." She leans up to kiss him, smiling into the kiss.

Chris hums into the kiss before pulling away. His hands already grabbing the blanket that was covering his girl, and dragging it away.

"Come on, get up. Your parents called, they are reaching in an hour. And your siblings are arriving in less than 20 minutes." He stands up from the bed, tugging Astrid up, and into his arms.

Astrid yawns, her arms wrapping around his neck tightly, "Call them back, tell them to come tomorrow or something. I wanna sleep in with my man,"

She nuzzled into the crook of his neck with a frown.

"You smell like beef." She mumbled into his neck.

His fingers traced patterns on her waist as he chuckled. "Go and freshen up, baby. l'll finish the steaks, then we can start on the apple pie and salad, okay?" He leans down and pecked Astrid's forehead.

She looks up from Chris' neck, and nods her head.

"Good, now go. Your breath stinks," He playfully ruffled her hair.

———————

Astrid picked a dark green tee along with a pair of jeans to match with Chris' outfit. It was about 10 minutes since Chris went downstairs before the door bell rang.

"I'll get it, babe," She calls, before rushing down to the door and getting it open, a wide grin on her face.

The faces of her younger siblings grinned back at her.

"Hey squid," Conor rushes in and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

Jack and Anna laughs, before smirking at one another and come rushing in, tackling their sister.

"Oh fuck. Ouch." She groans, as she was pushed backwards, Jack and Anna on either side of her waist.

"Babe, you okay?" Chris almost speeds out of the kitchen, her sudden groan alarming him.

Christopher Robert Evans bloody snorted as he looks at the awkward position his girlfriend was in.

"Oh my god. Is this like a family reunion tradition thing that I'm interrupting?"

"No, but can you just get me out of this mess, please, love?" Astrid looks up at her boyfriend, her eyes blinking innocently.

Almost instantly, Jack and Anna were off her. Both forcing out an 'ew' and disgusted looks that made the couple laugh.

Chris steps forward, his hand out in front of him, held towards Conor, "It's great to finally meet you guys. I only met Jack for abit after the match the other day."

Conor accepts the handshake, "Astrid gets very stressed when making deci-"

Astrid's hand reaches out and slaps the back of Conor's head, instantly cutting him off, "I'll cancel apple pies if you continue what you wanted to say."