Ep. 2

I follow the stranger's broad muscular back down a dark hallway. Since I'm checking out his back side I notice his raven hair is waist length and is so dark it appears purple. He's handsome in a sort of dark and forbidding way but also beautiful in a way normal men aren't.

Scents suddenly hit my nose. You could tell a lot about a person just from the way they smell. This guy is clearly aroused. By what? Me? Some other scent hits my nose. It's the smell of blood and sex.

"You smell it, dont you?" He says quietly, stopping in front of a door. I don't humor him with a reply. The stranger taps a code onto a keypad and the door slides open.

There's a dozen of men and women in various stages of undress on display like it's an auction. All are good looking by anyone's standards. Blood whores. "Its always an honor to serve a vampire at my club," he tells me. "Pick one."

"I thought you were offering," I say trying and failing miserably to hide my interest. He throws his head back and laughs. I guess nothing escapes his notice.

He stares down at me for a moment. The man's eyes are two black bottomless pools that threaten to drown you if you stare too long. "If you wish. All though to get a taste of me it's going to cost you extra." Should have known.

"How much?"

"A favor is my price."

I raise an eyebrow. "What's stopping me from killing you after I feed?"

He smirks, examining his manicured nails. "I've been in business with your kind for years. I am not an idiot, dear."

"And what is this favor?"

His smile gets even wider. "I'll let you know when I need it. Now come." And it sounds like one of his double meaning phrases he's so fond of.