Ep. 6

They said I wouldn't be nothing

Now they always say congratulations

Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation

I brood in the front seat of Prince's blue Corvette as he raps along to Post Malone. I've finally had enough and turned it off. I can't take him butchering a Post Malone song.

"What the fuck, Fangz?! You need to enjoy life more," he told me. "You're immortal. You're going to be this sexy for eternity."

"Whatever. What do you know about about Julian the blood whore who owns the BDSM club SATISFY?"

Prince guffawed. He laughs so hard there's tears leaking from his eyes. "That fucking fairy. He cracks me up everytime. Damn, you don't know shit!" He continues laughing for like a minute or so. "Let me show you something."

He drives us to the club SATISFY or where the club should have been. I scratch my head, confused. The building was just gone. All that remained was dirt. "Fairies can create illusions, Fangz. They have magic. He played you."

He played you.

He played you.

He played you.

Prince's voice echoes in my head. No wonder I felt something off about Julian. "No that can't be. I bit him. Tasted his blood."

He cringes. "You drunk from a fairy."

I spun to face him. "Is that bad?"

Prince runs a tattooed hand over his bald head. "Fuck, Fangz. Don't you know anything? Fairy blood is toxic to vampires."

"Am I going to die...?" Even to my own ears my voice sounded pathetic.

He laughs. "No, babe. But you can get addicted. It's like both crack and steroids to you guys. Makes you both faster and stronger. Centuries ago, vamps use to hunt fairies for their blood nearly to extinction until it was outlawed. Just to be safe fairies kept themselves hidden. They only reveal themselves for an ulterior motive."

"Fuck! He said if I drink his blood I owed him a favor."

"Oooh..." his eyes widen to large saucers and his mouth formed the shape of an O. He reminded me of that instigating ass cat from Puss in Boots.

"Is that bad?" I deadpan.

"No," he says all serious-like. "It just means you owe him a favor." Prince gestures to his car. "Come on. I got somebody who could help you."

***

I gasp. "A polar bear! Oh my God! They're so cute! Are you doing this to cheer me up?!" We were at some private pool club for rich peeps. Didn't know they kept polar bears as pets. Also the temperature in the place was cold enough to freeze... if I could feel cold anymore.

"Hold on, Fangz. That's not an ordinary polar bear." He looks worried.

Suddenly the air around the bear begins to shimmer. Soon, a man materializes from the sparkle. He's a beauty. Taller than Prince. In fact he's a giant. He's so big and muscular. I gaze down at his frame. Shit even his abs had abs. And he's very naked.

"Hello, Sofia... I'm honored to have been graced with a beauty such as yourself." That Australian accent could melt panties... if I had any on. He smiles, pressing those basely carnel lips to my knuckles. I notice how the droplets of water glistened on his skin like diamonds.

"Un huh..." which is the only thing I could respond with. I guess my mind just got blown dumb.

"What about me? Bald is beautiful." That killed the mood. I totally forgot Prince was behind me. Now he's practically glaring murder at the Polar bear guy. "Fangz meet Tank," he introduces. Is he jealous? But jealousy requires an emotional attachment... hmm this is interesting.

Very interesting...

The fairy king stares into the mirror of his chambers watching the newest object of his obsession. She had no idea what she'd done to him that night. His shock wasn't from her accessing his memories through blood but from something else entirely. Besides he cloaked himself with invisibility during that meeting, a meeting neither one of them were supposed to be privy too. He'd been spying on the vampire's tribunal for centuries but that was a tell for another time.

His attention remained on Sofia. The little vamp was bewitching. She had no idea- no idea at all the way she effected the males in her vicinity.

He'd never admit openly how she made him jizz his pants faster than a fourteen year old human boy who got a hold of his father's porn mags. Vampire females had bitten him before but none had made the experience that great.

He wanted more.

The king leaned forward. His dark long tresses shielding half of his face as he rubs a fist against his palm. How do you make a Vampire yours, he mused. They weren't particularly monogamous creatures. They loved to hunt and fuck. They enjoyed the thrill of a good chase even more.

He wanted Sofia Duhayle no matter the cost and the cost will be great. It will require the lost of his kingdom maybe even his own life. He would be willing to challenge HIM in a fit of war to gain propriety over her... his Sofia would be worth all the lost because with her by his side he would gain so much more. He could gain the whole paranormal world.