Ep. 12

One year ago...

"What are you doing, my beloved?" I jump and squeal at the sound of his strangely deep and accented voice. I'm so embarrassed that he's caught me dancing to Beyonce Dance For You in my bra and panties practicing for him.

His eyes roam over my body. I shiver. He looks at me differently- not as if I'm a little fuck toy like the boys at school do, but as a woman. He gazes at me like a man who genuinely appreciates a woman's assets as if it is something to be honored.

He's a different breed, my vampire "friend".

"I... was... um... so where are you from?" I quickly change the subject.

He places hands deep within his pockets, roaming my room like a predator. With him, he brings this dark and sexual vibe that excites me. "From here and there," he waves his hand around. I don't know why I expected a direct answer. He's a very private man.

"I just want to get to know you better," I respond quietly.

"You know enough, Sofia." The fact he's saying my name is a warning to back off.

"When are you going to make me like you so we could be together?"

He smiles. His fangs are out. "Soon. Very soon, my beloved." He cocks his head finally paying attention to the song.

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

His smile gets even wider as he casually trudges over to my desk chair and sit. He rests elbows upon powerful thighs, leaning forward. His eyes were intense. "Is this what you've been practicing? Go ahead Sofia... dance for me."

The Present...

Tank and I get dressed angrily. Both of us sexually frustrated at the moment. I'm gonna rip Julian a new one when I see him.

Tank greets his "lackeys" at the front door. "Why is the fairy king here, Alpha?" One asks.

"You could probably guess," Tank says, glancing in my direction. "I'm gonna wring his fucking neck," he says, cracking his knuckles.

"I will like to challenge you for the girl," Julian says proudly and regally.

No kidding.

When Fred said an army I don't know what I expected. Luckily, Tank lives on acres of land and doesn't have any neighbors. There were fairies everywhere. All were beautiful with shimmery skin and eyes that were swirling with various colors. They were dressed in armour that reminded me of Roman soldiers with swords. These definitely weren't the cute Tinkerbell types. They were warriors in every sense of the word.

Tank laughs. "This isn't fucking Harry Potter. We aren't going to wave wands at each other and cry hocus pocus." Tank beats his chest with a fist. "We're going to fucking throwdown like animals. You're going to fucking feel it when I break every bone in your body. You're going to spit out blood and teeth when I bash your face in. Mate."

"O-Kay. I've had enough. I'm here with Tank cause I want to be. So nobody is going to be fighting- Shit don't do it Julian!" He held a knife to his vein and I knew the moment he cuts I'm a goner.

"I already know how to handle you."

"You've had fairy blood?" Tank asks, his expression was murderous.

"Um... yeah-

Tank lunges for Julian. Everyone forms a tight circle around the two battling men. Julian's soldiers on one side and Tank's Sleuth on the other end.

This wasn't a sloppy fight of two angry men. Every move was beautifully executed. Both men were obviously trained fighters using moves I've only seen in martial arts movies.

"Y'all have fun." I am out of here. They could kill each other.

How sad. They don't even notice I'm leaving.

"Prince!" I shout, excitedly as I walk into the kitchen. A place where I knew I'd find him. He was eating a meat salad I made a day ago.

"God, I love your cooking, Fangz."

"I missed you." I hug him kissing his bald head. I don't know how Prince and I ended up this way but I kind of liked it. There wasn't any pressure. Like there was with Julian and Tank.

Out of the blue the fine hairs on my neck and arms raised. I didn't know one could be aware of one's atoms but they were vibrating longing to cling to who ever or whatever was coming. It no longer felt as if my body was it's own.

It now had a master.

"Prince. I think we have a problem."

He freezes with salad in his mouth. "What?"

"Its my sire. He's near."

To be continued...