Ep. 3

Oh I come alright. The thought of tasting human blood for the first time does sexually excite me. Like ALOT.

The man leads me to the other side of the hall. This time to open the door it requires a retina scan. "What do I call you?"

He smirks. "Does a lion ask a Zebra its name before he mauls it... but you could call me Julian."

"Julian. Nice meeting you," I drawl in my driest tone.

We enter a office that resembles a medieval torture dungeon only cozier with couches, love seats, and carpet. Theres a desk with papers and whatnots in the middle of the room. And guess what. You won't believe this... it resembles a sacrificial alter.

"Alexa play Cradle Of Fifth." Black Metal blares through the speakers "setting the mood". He leans back against the desk folding powerful arms across his chest. "You should know sex will cost you extra but if you buy my package," he chuckles at his little joke, "Its reduced price. Alright, Fangs. It's all you..."

"Julian...," I amp up the glamour as I make eye contact. Even to my own ears my voice is pure sex. "Play Girlfriend by Nao."

"Alexa play Girlfriend by Nao."

"You know something, Julian," I approach him, swaying my hips. His eyes drink me in with no small amount of desire. The leather pants reveals a huge hard-on for me. "You're my first..." I run my fingers up his muscled chest. Large arms entwine around my curvy figure. "I guarantee you I'm going to make this something neither of us will forget."

That dark part of me takes control. My fangs slid out. I wrap Julian's silky hair around a fist exposing his neck. He's just as excited as I am if the wildly beating pulse is any indication. My tongue runs along the vein as I push him back. "Get up on the desk," I command. He obeys laying back, arms folded behind his head. I straddle him. My instincts take over.

I don't pierce deep but as soon as his blood hits my tongue...

I'm in a cold dark room made of stone. Instantly I know I'm beneath ground level. Six hooded figures sit in the darkness. I don't know how I know but they're ancient. Old. Strong.

"We must kill her!" One hooded figure demands.

"He will kill us all if we do, Cornelius. We must back off for now." They all have an odd old world accent.

"Viktor is right! He is older and much more stronger than any of us. We must wait and bide our time..."

Blood drips from my chin as Julian and I have a stare off. We're both in a state of shock. Is that a normal effect of drinking from a human?

"No, its not," he answers and I realize I spoke my thought aloud.

I give him a look with my brows drawn down. "Who were those men?"

"Men? Not exactly. They're vampires whom you better prey to which ever deity you believe in- that you never have to meet them."