Ep. 15(Prince)

A/N: Imma go ahead and take a risk and show y'all how I view Prince in my mind. Picture this👆🏾 guy up top with a deep growly voice. They're you have Prince. Kind of looks like the God of War, the video game character...

🤭😆

Yay or Nay?

~•~

"Prince, what are you doing here?!"

"Saving my princess." He smiles all big, stripping off all the gear he used to climb the mountain to get to said princess.

"No, that was my job!" As expected, Julian pops out of nowhere in all his fae glory. He's not dressed as a regular human but in his regal kingly attire. He was stunting on 'em. Of all the men err uh males, Prince was the plainest but only because he was human.

"O-kay. Not this shit again," I mumble.

"She's mine! When are you going to get that through your head, Mr. Steal yo girl."

"If she's yours then mark her, human..." Julian's smile was nasty. There was no way Prince could stake his claim on me.

"Something so secret and deep as our connection can not be seen. I have marked her heart," Prince says in a condescending tone as if he's quoting Shakespeare.

This guy...

I smirk.

"I admire your persistence. She is something isn't she...," Drac enters the cave. This mountain cave wasn't big enough for all four us cause shit was about to go down.

"Drac..." Julian sputters with contempt.

"Julian." Drac's tone was no different.

"Sup, Drac," Prince stalks up to the father of all vamps and proceeds to FIST BUMP HIM. "Came back with some style! Damn, alright. I see you. Cause before I don't know what the fuck you were wearing." I swear the way he talks is such a contrast to the way he looks. Prince resembled an Aryian nation skinhead or something of that ilk. It threw people off. They automatically assumed he was incapable. And why am I analyzing Prince like I have a thing for him? True, my wolf likes him. True, he talked like he had an intellect of a five-year-old but I guess there was something about him. He was a mystery. Cause what he showed on the surface was not what could be found beneath. O-kay this was my wolf talking.

"Alright, all you idiots want me! I get it! But you're forgetting one thing: I am a being with a choice. Have you ever thought about wooing me like normal men do a woman?" They all begin to rub their chins thinking.

I hear jeopardy music on repeat in my mind.

"How about we share her?"

"Yeah... She's a vampire and wolf hybrid. She can take us."

"We won't even have to worry about breaking her-

"Wait. what? No. That's not what I meant."

"Let me call Tank and see if he's down." Prince pulls out his phone.

No. Fucking way. This just wasn't happening.

"You got a place where we could consummate this. Yeah, for sure. Make sure you bring the helicopter we're sort of high in the mountain thanks to Drac. I know he always be showing off he could fly..."

Relax girl, you could handle it, my wolf says.

You're down for this?

Sure. Why wouldn't I let our mates touch us?

I thought you had a thing for Prince?

Four is better than one, honeycomb.

~•~

The next few hours go by in a blur. The guys call themselves taking me out to dinner at a bowling alley. They play a very competitive and intense game of "who gets a piece of that ass first". People stop to watch. Keep in mind, I have no say in any of this. They keep ignoring my protest. My wolf preens at the fact such fine males are battling to mate us. This bitch just wants sex with multiple men. Never knew I was freak like that.

Everyone who watches would never guess these men weren't men at all but otherworldly creatures. Drac is hiding his great dark wings thanks to glamour curtesy of Julian. At least they're acting civilized. I guess they realized they have one thing in common: their desire for me.

I'm just sitting back, drinking Julian's blood out of a plastic red cup on a nearby bench watching as the game unfolds still formulating the plan in my head. I have to work around today's events. Never expected them to become one united front. I watch Prince closely. Out of everyone he's the happiest by this new development. I think I'm not the only one with a hidden agenda. The dream or vision I had of us was all too real.

Prince is definitely more than he seems...

To Be Continued...

A/N: There's going to be a lot happening in the next episode cause I'm getting ready to wrap it up so be on the look out👀