Ep. 16 Prince's Identity

"I find it strange," a strange woman glides onto the seat next to me clad in all black. "I can read every single person's mind in here... expect his." The woman gestures towards Prince.

I choke off the blood in my cup. "Excuse me?"

"Ever wondered?"

"Um, no. I'm confused here. Who are you exactly?"

"I come from an old family and so have you. Your grandmother told me to watch over you after her passing. I guess I failed or you wouldn't have met him." She points to Drac. The mystery woman hands me a large Manila envelope. "Come find me, when you are ready. But first you must distance yourself from your groupies." Groupies? That's cute. I look in my said Groupies vicinity then turn back to the woman only to find her gone. I gaze around the expanse of the bowling alley only to find no trace of her. I don't even pick up her scent of sage and raspberry.

I send a group text to all the guys,

Hey boos, I'll be in the car. Immediately I get four replies:

Tank: 👍🏻

Drac:🧛🏻‍♂️👍🏻

Julian: 🧚🏻‍♂️👍🏻

Prince: 🤴🏻👸🏾👍🏻🤰🏾🤱🏾

Tf?

I put the Manila folder inside my sweater and walk out of the bowling alley. I have keys to Prince's car, unlocking the door I glide smoothly into the front seat. I pull out the folder once more, unsealing it.

Inside there are newpaper clippings. My heart skips a beat and begins to pound hard.

TF...

There were newspaper clippings of Prince but that wasn't what was so trippy. The fact the clippings were dated in 1894 with Prince on a horse in front of a Palace was. There were also pics and drawings of him posing with famous legends throughout the centuries. In some, he had long blond/grayish hair and a beard with the same ripped physique he has now with a fucking toga.

What the fuck is going on here?

~•~

I kick in the door of Prince's apartment. It flies off its hinges, smashing into the wall across the room. Honestly I expected a slum of a place but the fact that everything was neat and orderly further threw me off my rocker. I run my hands through my hair. What the fuck is going on? I go through all his things, drawers, closets, cabinets. I was trying to find any clue I can into what Prince was. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could find. His place was enigmatic as the man himself.

"If you wanted to know things about me. You could of just asked." His deep voice fills the apartment. I spun to see him leaning against the doorway, powerful arms folded. His demeanor was different than its usual playful manner.

"How old are you?"

"I'm thirty-four. Why?" He moved from the door. There was something different in the way he stalked. He was poised like he was ready to strike at any moment. My wolf was both ready to fight followed by a long good fuck.

"What are you, Prince?"

"I'm all human, baby." I sniff the air. There wasn't anything different about his scent. It was still earthy like all humans smell. He moves closer.

"Oh so we're about to do this here?" Tank steps into the apartment followed by Drac and Julian. Suddenly Tank strips off his t-shirt showcasing humungous pecks and an eight pack that were as large as cobblestones.

My mouth went dry. I backed up.

Drac sniffs the air. "Interesting. She's already wet. I could smell it." If I was prone to blushing my face would have been beat red.

We're going to be pregnant! My wolf jumps up and down in glee.

Tf is wrong with her?

"I'll give the first blow job to the guy who tells me what Prince is."

"Zues," the answer came from Julian. They all shoot him angry glares. "What? I'm just a fairy who wants a blow job."

"I outta smite you."

"You've been trying to smite my kind for thousands of years. We're some fickle mother fuckers huh?"

Prince- I'm sorry- Zues produces a thunder bolt. Julian rolls his eyes. "Oh look kids. It's a magic show." All the while I just stand there stunned.

Prince is Zues. Zues is Prince. They're the same people.

"Don't worry, Love," he tells me. "I've given that life up to be with you. I'm merely Prince. An immortal man. You are my true love." Did he just read my mind.

"Aren't you marr-

"Divorced actually-

"Yeah Hera got tired of his bullshit-

"Don't you have a bunch of kids-

"Not in this form."

"Good one," Julian responds. "Hera got papers on him. He has to pay child support." Julian cracks up at his own joke.

"I'm a new man, Sofia, literally and figuratively speaking."

I didn't know what to do so I ran away from all of them. What are you doing?! You should run towards them not away from them! My wolf howls.

"I was really looking forward to getting my dick wet. Thanks a lot assholes." I heard both Tank and Drac complain.

And they say women were a hand full.

"Wait, Sofia!" Prince appeared in front of me. I freeze at his command. His eyes were glowing strangely. "How could I have not seen? No wonder human males are so clueless. They miss so much."

I place my hands on my hips. "What are you talking bout, Prince?"

His smile is brilliant as he cocks his head to one side. "You love me."

"What? Nah. You're crazy," I scoff. Once again my face got hot. We were standing on the sidewalk in an all white neighborhood. I know there were people watching. White people always watching.

"Yes you are. I'm a former god. You can't lie to me."

"Alright, you lying basterd! I fucking love you!" I seal my confession with a kiss.

"Mmm damn girl. Your kisses are sweeter than honey."

"Shut up. That's why you got all them kids."

One down three more to go...