Ep. 7

"You know you are so fuckable?" Prince whispers at my ear as Tank leads us to a more appropriate area to discuss business. Why is he so flirtatious all of a sudden?

"That's interesting. I was under the assumption you were gay."

"Are you serious right now...?"

"I dunno. The way you were looking at Tank though..." we enter a private restaurant. Tank motions us to sit after he puts on a robe to cover up all that Male perfection. Jesus.

"And what can I help you with my lady?" He grabs a strand of my hair and places it to his nose then lips. I can't help but smile.

Is he trying to seduce me?

Prince glares at Tank then grumbles, "This some bullshit. She would never let me frisk her."

We both ignore him. "I want to find out who sired me. I just can't seem to remember anything."

He strokes his stubble covered chin then leans in. "May I, queen."

"Be my guess..." Tank places his nose to my neck. Embarrassingly, my fangs slide out showing just how much I like his nearness.

Tank takes a deep inhale...

"Old," he began. "Most definitely an ancient vampire. You smell of dark magic, a spell. Clearly someone wanted you to forget. Hmm... but that doesn't help you much does it. I wonder who'd be desperate enough to break the most sacred law known to vamps..."

"And what's that?"

"It is strictly forbidden to sire a new vamp."

"The tribunal is trying to kill her..." Prince trails off as the waiter serves us big juicy steaks with grilled veggies and red wine.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love. Would you like some blood," Tank asks.

"Um..." fuck it. "Yes please. Thank you."

Tank takes a knife and slices a vein open. Blood trickles into a wine glass. The waiter seems totally unaffected by what's going on. He simply takes the glass of blood and switches it from the wine. "Enjoy your meals." Not even a minute later Tank wound closes.

"Thanks, Fred." Tank places a hand on the waiters shoulder and the dude practically preens.

"No problem, alpha."

Alpha?

"You were saying," Tanks says cutting into his steak. Well pretty much everyone at the table is enjoying their meal. Me, on the other hand. I got a problem. A huge one. Now I know the side effects of drinking fairy blood.

"The tribunal is trying to kill Fangz."

For a moment anger flashes across Tank's face. "Well in that case... you'll be under my full protection. Everyone in the paranormal world will know this and all who the vamps hire won't come after you. The tribunal rarely does their own dirty work... Prince can testify to this." We both glance at Prince who's turned redder than a berry looking guilty. "For a price though," Tank finishes.

"Name it."

I was going to break out with my checkbook when Tank says, "Save your money, queen. What I'm offering is a place by my side as my mate. You'll be regarded in my territory as the queen you are." His aquamarine eyes are swirling with an emotion I can't fathom. His scent changes to desire. He wants me. Alot.

"Dafuq?! Hell no!"

Tank raises a brow. "Does he speak for you?" He looks amused.

"No!"

"Yes!"

He points two fingers in our direction. "I'm sorry were you two..."

"No!"

"Yes! Well... not yet."

"Not yet?" I scoff. "Bitch you trippin!"

"She won't be needing-

I squeeze Prince's hand barely holding my strength at bay but the threat of breaking bones was clear. "Thank you so much, Tank, for your hospitality. I'll take your offer under consideration."

"I'm looking forward to your call. It'll be unwise to let something like you slip through my fingers."

~•~

We're leaving Tank's "pool club" when Prince boldly pushes me back against the wall crowding my space. "You think he's better than me? Sexier than me? Let me tell you something sweetheart my dick is way bigger." He grabs said package.

I sigh. "Where is this coming from?"

He leans in closer. His lips are a breath away. "Do you wanna fuck him?"

"To tell the truth Prince, I'd fuck you both... at the same time."

His smile is brighter than stage lights. "Wow. Really?" He says, rubbing a hand over his bald head.

I roll my eyes up towards the sky and facepalm. "Virgins," I sigh.