Ep. 13

He's huge feeling my doorway, standing there with a determined look upon his magnificent face. Prince nor Tank and even the fairy king doesn't measure up.

I can't exactly place his nationality but it had to be Middle Eastern. That would explain the dark olive skin tone and the long thick dark crinkles that is his hair.

He's more than beautiful, my sire. His fierce masculine beauty is like a black hole that will suck you in. There's no denying or resisting. He's an all-consuming flame and I am his little moth. I don't remember him but somehow my body does. It's hyper aware of him. It wants him.

He's dressed strangely with just an... I dunno dark skirt that covers his lower parts and arm bands that tied around his bulging biceps. Great dark leathery wings cover his back.

He looks like a dark angel.

I back away.

One muscled arm stretches out, reaching for me. "Come, my beloved."

The command bounces off the walls and enters my body, shooting through me like an electrical current, putting pressure on my muscles and skull.

I can't fight.

I don't want to fight.

I have to submit.

Once I'm in his arms, he touches me and my body lights up like Christmas. "Now you shall know me once again and you will be with me now to eternity."

"Nah that shit ain't finna happen," Prince says with a gun pointed in my sire's vicinity.

My sire begrudgingly moves his attention away from me to Prince. "I see you've already inspired a devoted servant. I'm proud of you. You'll make a fine queen. We'll turn him."

"No, Prince. Get out of here."

"I'm not leaving you, Fangz. No matter what."

An approving animalistic growl rises from my sire's throat. "I like him. He's loyal."

"She's not yours, Dracula! She's mine," Tank rages. Two familiar figures fill my vision and the room. Tank and Julian enters the room side by side.

Dracula?

Couldn't he have picked a cooler name?

"Drucula" only smiles, making a big flashy show of having me in his arms. He pulls me closer then grabs my face. His lips part mine and his slides into my mouth mimicking sex perfectly.

He petty for that.

My fangs slid out and I kiss him back just as eagerly. All too soon the kiss is over. "To the victor comes the spoils. Come and take her if you can-

Tank aquamarine eyes moves to me. "You wanna know the truth, Sofia."

Well... yeah.

"After you came to me, I was curious about your past. I did some digging-

"This should be good," Drac whispers in my ear.

"You were a she-wolf, Sofia. He turned you into a hybrid" My sire begins caressing my neck with a thumb and it's so distracting. I begin purring like a little kitten. "You're father is Alpha of the Black Crescent Moon pack. He's only using you to take over the paranormal world so he can reign as high king."

I'm a hybrid?

I was supposed to be a she-wolf princess?

I didn't know my father. My mom was a single mom. For years both granny and mom said he... died.

"Hello, Sofia." A black man dressed in a grey t-shirt and jeans with long dreads enters the room. He's tall and built like a warrior.

He's also handsome.

And he looks just like me. Like the picture mom used to show me.

His hazel brown eyes glow. His wolf is on edge. I can smell it.

"Dad?"

He smiles at the fact I recognize him before his expression becomes hard. "We're all willing to fight you, Drac. As one United army. Or you can release Sofia of the sire bond. You're crazed. You're immortality is getting to you. You really want to put her through that?"

Drac only smirks. "Fight," he commands me.

Ah shit.

To be continued...