Chapter 1: What place is this?

"Mam Jennie, we're here." My driver told me when we stopped in front of a school where I'm going to study. 

My parents had to transfer me to another school here in the Philippines. I really don't have a problem with my former school, I am just a normal student who goes to school to study, I am not a bully or what. In fact, I'm one of the outcasts in the classroom.

People find me weird because I always have bodyguards with me. Wherever I go, they're with me. Even when I'm attending class, it's either they're outside of the classroom or inside right behind me. Everyone in this school avoids me. They call me names like, weirdo, witch, outcast, nerd, monster....name it, all the hurtful words.

I'm on my 3rd year in college and I just finished my first semester, still continuing the second semester here in my new school. I don't know whatever their reason was except for that night when I almost died.

I was sleeping that night when I sensed a
very disturbing and bright light behind my closed eyelids but before I opened my eyes, I felt something on my neck choking me. I tried to touched my neck but to my surprise, it was nothing. I was about to lose my consciousness when I saw my mom and dad rushed to the door of my room. That's the only thing I can remember.  

While waiting for my driver, I immediately typed the name of my school in the search bar.

'Krymméni Akadimía'

It's the first time I heard about that school name. I don't even know what language is that.

"Huh?" I whispered to myself. The result left me dumbfounded. Is the school I'm going to is even legit? There was no result. I wanted to look at the school's pictures because I'm excited and curious at the same time.

But one when I refreshed the page, one result caught my attention.

"Krymméni Akadimía, does this school really exists?"

It was an article. A really weird article.

Why the fuck is the title like that? Of course, it exists! My mom won't be able to transfer me here if it doesn't exist.

I waited for few minutes but the article still won't load. I looked at the pocket wifi I brought with me and I threw it when I saw that the signal is strong but the page still won't load.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I gritted my teeth and punched my phone. "This is so fucking annoying!"

I crossed my arms and just put my phone back inside my bag. This is so useless.

That fucking article.

I'm in the middle of my internal monologue when the driver knocked on the window of the car. 

"Mam, sorry for disturbing you but do you have your ID with you?" The driver said in somewhat a nervous tone.

I want to laugh because of his expression. I'm not doing anything to him but I don't know why they dear me so much. But not at how they fear my mom and dad. That's on a whole new level...if I'll be the one to rate it, 15/10.

I guess it runs in the blood? Even if you're not doing anything, if you're a Montgomery, they will shake onto their knees.

"Why?" I asked and just stared to the driver, waiting for him to say something. I saw him gulped before speaking.

"Eh Mam, they need your ID before entering." He added.

I creased my forehead but gave him my ID nonetheless. The security in this school is so strict. In my former school, when I say that I'm a Montgomery, they'll let me enter without questioning my identity. That's how powerful our family is, but not enough reason for the students there to befriend with me.