Chapter 23

Jisoo

I looked at my watch and it's already 7pm. I'm already tired although I ditched my last class. My stomach was not in a good condition and I'm having LBM. I just told Jungkook to give a reasonable excuse just in case the professor will call the attendance so that I'll be mark as excuse for the class. I also told him not to tell them the real reason because it's embarrassing and it will ruim my good image, and that fucker really told them I'm having LBM.

"That was embarrassing, you idiot!" I shouted when Jungkook showed up at our door. He was with Wendy and Joy.

I wonder how this asshole knew them because in Ákros, I'm the only one who's friends with them. It started when I first entered KA when we were in grade school. I liked to play with the lower ranks, specially with Ypsilós because I really don't like the attitude of other Ákros at first including Lisa. She was so cold and ruthless back then.

Since some of the students didn't know that I'm an Ákro, I often get bullied when I'm always playing them but Wendy and Joy helped me. They were the ones who'd fight those guys who makes me cry. That was funny tho.

"You said, a 'reasonable' excuse right?" He told me, emphasizing the word reasonable and putting an imaginary quotation in the air. "Having LBM is reasonable. What if you accidentally pooped during class? That's what's more embarrasifndkdkend-" I lunged towards his direction and covered her mouth.

He's really talkative for a guy! I swear.

"He told us a while ago that the whole class laughed." Wendy butted in, restraining herself not to laugh.

"If you guys will just go here to pester me, just please get your dirty asses out of here." I gritted my teeth, massaging my temple while the three were silently laughing.

"Where's Jimin and Taehyung? I haven't seen them. Is Jimin still sleeping here together with you?" Joy asked, plopping herself to the couch.

"I don't know."  I said.

Ever since the incident, we're still not in good terms, I saw him attended class this morning and he's with Taehyung but he didn't talk to us. I guess he's still mad.

"How about Taehyung? Is he still sleeping at your unit, Jungkook? Wendy asked while peeling the banana off and taking it all inside her mouth. She even acted like she was giving a blowjob. Ew.

"Taehyung slept there last night, but Lisa and Jennie hadn't come back yet. I wonder where those two go?" Jungkook replied.

"Probably having their alone time together...you know, Lisa will train Jennie." I responded and places my legs above the table.

I saw Jungkook and Wendy invading my kitchen and then the refrigerator, looking for foods.

"Train? Like? Train Jennie how to fuck?" Said Jungkook. Wendy and Joy chuckled.

As the two idiots continue on searching for foods, the kitchen  gets dirty and messy again.

"What the fuck Gguk? Wendy? I just cleaned this place!" I shouted, picking up those plastics and bags of junkfoods, scarettered on the floor.

Pieces of chips were scattered on the floor and I really hate a dirty kitchen.

I marched all the way to the living room and pulled their arms, forcing them to go out.

"There! Don't you ever come back here, messy eaters!" I shouted as I watched their backs walking away from our dorm.

Damn I needed to get laid, badly. These past few days were stressfull. I haven't had a good sex since Chaeyoung is always with me. Don't get me wrong, nothing happened between us last masquerade party. We just made out because we we're too drunk that time, but I'm not saying that she's not good in bed. I don't know. But she's really a good kisser that's all I can say. I don't have any plans on including her on my harem, she's too nice to me. I don't do relationships and I don't want to hurt her.