Chapter 16: Black Witches

"What the fu--Chaeyoung? Jisoo?"

The two were kissing and flirting at the kitchen but was interrupted by Lisa. The excitement on their faces faded, changed with shock and embarrassment.

"W-were just playing hide and seek!" Jisoo immediately answered. "Right Chaeng? We're just playing and I caught you hiding here, that's why."

Chaeyoung glance at Jisoo who just gave her a glare before nodding her head. That excuse was a minute thought but Lisa's not a fool to buy their excuses just like what they think.

As the strong smell of alcohol just breezed in her nose, she knew that there's something going on between the two.

"Hide and seek or hide and fuck?" Lisa said before leaning her shoulder on the door frame. "How dare you two barge in my dorm without my permission?

The eldest was scratching her head, giving Lisa an awkward smile before grabbing Chaeyoung's wrist and pulling her out of the kitchen.

"We'll talk to you tomorrow bitch!" Jisoo said before dragging Chaeyoung and stopping midway of the room, whispering something to the smaller girl. "Hey, let's just play hide and seek in my room."

Despite of the dim light only covering the room, Lisa rolled her eyes when she heard Chaeyoung giggled and saw the blush on her face. The two disappeared immediately. That was only when Lisa suddenly remembered her unfinished business with Jennie inside her room.

"Lisa?" Jennie's small voice echoed inside. She stepped out of the room with only white blanket covering her body. The annoyance in Lisa's face changed with heat when she saw the blanket hugging Jennie's naked petite body.

"Who was that?"

"Nothing. I just left the window open, maybe the wind just blew the vases off."

Her eyes bored into her before she rolled her eyes just like what she's doing everytime she's done with her.

"Ah."

The expression in her face couldn't hide the fact that she seemed annoyed because something knocked off whatever they were doing earlier. But little did she know, it's not the wind that literally made the noise that came from the kitchen. 

"I'll just go back to my room and sleep. Thanks for tonight." She told her nonchalantly before entering the room again, picking up all of her garments that have been discarded on the floor together with her strapless bra that Lisa midlessly threw across the room.

"Jennie, wait!" Lisa called and tried to stop Jennie. She didn't know what came into her mind causing her mood to change suddenly.

"What?" Jennie replied while wearing her dress up. She couldn't stop herself from getting annoyed because she can't reach and zip the back of her dress. "Ugh, so annoying!" She gritted her teeth, prompted her feet and sat on the edge of the bed. Lisa shook her head before walkin towards the smaller girl an pulling her up by grabbing her arms softly.

"Let me help you." She mumbled and moved Jennie's body, telling her to turn around. She was frowning for some unknown reason. Was it because of the unfinished sex they were doing? or because she couldn't zip her dress up?

"Are you going to zip it up or what?"

The annoyance in Jennie's voice was obvious. She was looking at Lisa's reflection in front of the mirror and the reason why she was irritated was Lisa who's literally starring at her bare back and neck and when she got into her senses and Jennie snapped her out, she only remembered zipping the dress up. 

No one could ever deny how beautiful and perfect Jennie's body is. Even Lisa, she knew that. Maybe it was a wrong idea that she volunteered to help the smaller girl from her dress, now she had to deal again with a boner between her legs and even though she really want something to happen again between them tonight, she know that it's really impossible and it's not the right timing because of Jennie's sudden mood swings.