Chapter 6: Secret

The strong smell of incense had woken me up and slowly, I started to get up but I felt like my whole body was being pressed down so I didn't force myself.

When my eyes had opened a little, my vision was still blurry but I can see Chaeyoung with other two girls standing next to her. I easily recognized her but not the two girls because I can only see their backs, plus, it was dark inside since the lights were off.

A groan came out when I touched my temple and the pain was still there, the three of them looked at my direction when they heard me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked me, she was holding a rose quartz while walking towards my direction. She put it under my pillow.

Well, according to the spell book I read, rose quartz treats headaches. I didn't answer her because there was no voice coming out from me so I just nodded. Because of the little lights that the quartz was providing, I saw the two unfamiliar girls staring at me.

"I think we need to give her more time to rest, let's just wait outside." The girl stated, grabbing the other one's arm. Chaeyoung nodded to them before caressing my hair and went out of the room.

Strange things happened to me when I recently discover some spells I could do tho I still have long way to go to fully discover the rest of my powers. I don't have any idea why I fell unconscious, but the memories flashes as I remembered what happened. From seeing Lisa at the veranda, I went inside of my room, the words showed up from the mirror until I lost my consciousness. That's the thing I could remember for now.

After an hour of resting, I felt like somehow my condition was better than before.

"Jennie?" I recoiled when I heard Chaeyoung called my name. She quickly run towards me and helped me sit down properly when she saw me struggling from the pain. The two girls followed her inside.

"If you're wondering who and why they're here, I called them and asked for their help." She explained. Maybe she noticed the uncertain look at my face. I was just wondering what are they doing here. I don't know them or even see their faces here in school since I don't usuall roam around the campus.

"I'm Wendy and this is my girlfriend Joy. We're both Ypsilós." They extended their arms and I didn't hesitate to accept it.

"I decided to call them because I was too worried that you're still unconscious after I already did some ritual remedy. So maybe they could help me control and turn back time for me to be able to know what happened to you. But good thing you're finally awake."

"Do you remember what had happened before you lost your consciousness last night?" Wendy asked. I looked back at the mirror on the side without moving my head or body and look back towards at her, I smiled as if nothing happened.

Whatever words have been previously written in the mirror, it's not there anymore. I'm not really sure if I will see it again, and here I am again with the uncertain feelings whether I should tell them or not. I feel like I'm in a game where I should connect all the puzzle pieces to all of its corresponding parts, I don't even know who and what the words are pertaining to.

"No. I think I just fainted. Don't worry about me." I said but it seems like they weren't convinced with that. "I just fainted guys, come on! It's nothing." I added.

"Jennie, I know that you fainting was something that wasn't a normal problem, I saw your spell book burnt down on the floor, ashes are scattered...and your room was kinda smoky." Chaeyoung said before lifting my spell book to show me.

As much as possible, I don't want them to know what happened.

'It is forbidden love that will kill you'