Chapter 4: Weak

Jennie

"Nice."

I was smiling like a fool while kicking the small can in front of me. I can't believe I just casted my first spell. I feel happy because of that and hopefully, no one will ruin this happiness today. I'm on my way to the next class. Chaeyoung and I have different schedule, her class is Magic Controlling while I'm going to attend Martial Arts Class.

"I wonder what the little poor can did to you for it to be mistreated like that." A cold voice said behind my back until I felt a mysterious presence that brings shivers all over my body.

"M-Myth?"

"Why are you alone? Where's Rosé? He asked. I don't even know him well but there's this feeling that will want you to know him more. It's enticing. He's mysterious yet decoying.

"We have different schedule." I said.

I glanced at him quickly, good thing he was looking straight but in a pokerface. He's a giant, really. I had to look up a little when I took a glance on him. If he's just my boyfriend, I wouldn't like it if I will always look up to him because of his height. I'm not really into tall guys to be honest, I wonder why some girls really admire tall guys. Maybe it's just a plus if that guy's handsome. I shook my head and tried to erase that thought. What was that?

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I creased my forehead. I noticed that he was looking at me, puzzled.

"You're shaking your head like this..."

I snickered at the puzzled look at his face. He even shook his head and repeated what I did earlier.

"You're weird." He said, still keeping his eyes on me. I looked away and avoided his gazes.

"I'm not weird. I'm Jennie."

"....you're really weird." He chuckled.

"And you're mysterious..." I said to him.

"Well, everyone says that." He just shrugged his shoulders.

It was just a short time talking but it feels like we talked for that long. We arrived few minutes before the teacher stepped into the room. I looked around at all the faces staring back at us, some thunderstruck, catching all of their attention maybe wondering why I'm with Myth. Since Myth is so popular here, as what I've expected, some girls were looking at me ferociously as if I'm going to take their Myth away from them.

I walked towards my seat with him walking behind me. Jisoo, Jimin and Charry were not here, maybe they're probably late again.

I was about to sit when Lisa intentionally tried to trip me, causing me to stumble and almost fall. Taehyung and Jungkook was laughing behind her mischievously but this bastard didn't even bother to apologize. I tried to calm myself down I put my bag on the top of the empty seat beside me and faced her.

"Why did you do that?" I glowered at her and glared back at Jungkook and Taehyung but she just relaxed her arms on the chair and looked away.

I slapped her shoulder enough for her to look at me again. While eyeing her, I thought that she's quite intimidating with her stolid and emotionless face but I managed to maintain my deadly glare at her.

"I said, why did you do that?!" My voice shattered the quite before it, rumbling, trembling, almost dangerous.

"Because you're stupid?" Her cold monotonous voice doesn't change and it annoys me.

I look at Taehyung who's pursing his lips and stopping himself to laugh and enjoying the scenario. Is it their hobby to annoy people?

"Really? You tripped me just because I looked stupid? Then you're stupid too. Not just because it's maybe fun to annoy people you don't like around, you'll do it every day because it's seriously making you look like a fool, idiot."