Chapter 19:

My head was swirling. I felt like I was beaten up multiple times because of the weight of pain I'm feeling now. I winced when I tried to get up but then again, I heard voices beside me.

"No! Are you crazy?!"

Yes, my vision was still blurry but I could see my friends. They don't even noticed me being awake because they were too busy shouting at each other.

"You know Lisa will kill us because of this!" Jungkook said. "How about you guys? Chaeng? Jisoo? What do you think?"

There was a short pause after that. I wanted to get their attention but my voice was too weak. My throat felt dry and I need water.

What the fuck happened again? The last thing I could remember, I came back to the dorm to get the cloak I forgot...then that's it, I got locked up, the air was suffocating me, I felt cold and lost my consciousness after that.

"Myth was right. Lisa will have Charry's head once she knew what happened to Jennie." It was Jungkook again. "In situation like this, it doesn't matter if she's guilty or not--but we all know how Lisa would react whenever Jennie's involved."

I don't know what they were talking about, but just by hearing Charry's name makes my blood boil. They wouldn't bring her name up if she doesn't know anythinf about what happened to me and I'm sure she's the one behind this. There's no one I know who's mad at me to the point that they wanted me dead but her. No one hates me as much as she does.

"Come to think of this. Jungkook is also right. If Lisa knew that something like this happened while she was away and we didn't tell her, she'll kill us." Jisoo said, pacing back and forth from her position. They were panicking for some reason. This is the first time I saw them like this, fearing for their life.

Jimin butted in. "But nothing worse happened to her right? Good thing was Myth saw her and she's recovering." He let out a big sigh and sat on the couch. "Can we just let this one pass? I know Charry hates her, but she's still our friend."

They didn't answer that. As much as I don't want to think that it was Charry's plan because I remember that it was a man with Omnipotence mark on his shoulder I saw. But I can't trust her, she's capable of killing.

"W-water..." I barely spoke and slowly opened my eyes. My voice barely even registered and as soon as they heard me groaning, they almost whizzed into my place.

Chaeyoung passed the glass of water to Jungkook and gave it to me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked me then he helped me to sit properly.

Worry was imprinted into their faces, especially Jungkook. Is he that scared of Lisa? My eyes automatically counted them all but Taehyung wasn't here. I guessed Jimin didn't find him earlier when he was looking for him before going to the gym.

"I'm fine, it's just...my throat felt dry." I said and sip a drink once more before giving the glass back to Jungkook.

"What can you remember? Can you still recall what happened?" Asked Jungkook.

I told them what memories I could still recall. From forgetting my cloak, decided to go back to the dorm, when I heard thumps and noises, when I tried to escape, the door was surprisingly locked, and then I felt cold, I can't breathe properly and after that, I lost my consciousness.

Jungkook listened to me. He was digesting everything I told him. They were all looking at me.

"I already checked all the cctv footage around our building. I even asked for the security's camera footage near our building but there's nothing really suspicious." Myth said. "It looks like the culprit knows all the blind spots, or maybe..."