Chapter 20

Lisa

I went back to KA after they told me that my sister had been kidnapped. Luckily, the culprits set her free in exchange of money but they should not celebrate for their victory first because I'll make sure they'll experience the taste of hell.

"Come in. Sit down." The headmistress invited me inside her office. "How's your sister? How's Lincee?"

"She's fine and safe." I replied. "We had to triple the security as much as possible."

"That's good then..." She said coldly. I balled my fists. Her words really disgusts me. "Anything else you need? What's the matter?"

I cleared my throat. "Jennie Montgomery..."

"Yes? And how about Miss Montgomery?"

"I know you know what's happening inside the academy and all of the death threats she's receiving non-stop, right?" I said boldly. I don't care if she finds me disrespectful, she can't do anything about that. I am more powerful than her, sorry not sorry.

"Some...of it, like what Miss Bolton did." She calmly said as if it was something not to be taken seriously. "Why are you so concerned with her? Is she your girlfriend?"

"It's none of your business. I want you to rely this message to the Witch Organization, tell them to put down the detecting system of this academy."

"You know that's not safe." She interrupted.

"It is. How are we going to protect ourselves from danger if we can't use our powers inside? They told us that we are safe inside this fucking school but how come that even here, some of us were getting death threats."  I said, almost raising my voice and it was obvious that she was a bit shocked from what I acted towards her.

"How are we going to protect ourselves?" She scoffed. "Or should I say, how are you going to protect her as well as herself from the possible dangers inside because she doesn't have powers yet? Come on, Lisa don't be too ridiculous, I know that girl is something to you."

"That's none of your fucking business!" I couldn't help but shout at her.

"How dare you to raise your voice at me Lisa?!" She shouted back at me. I can see the veins on her neck almost popped out. "Is that how you treat me now? Just because of that girl?!"

I scoffed at her. I wanted to throw all the things that my eyes could see. I wanted to release my anger.

"This is not new to you right? I'm treating you the way I used to." I told her casually, making her feel that it doesn't change the fact that I'm not scared of her.

"You still haven't change. You're still the disrespectful Lisa I've met." She replied, looking at me intently.

I smiled at her bitterly. I'm gonna show her how her words doesn't affect me a bit.

"Yes, I'm still that Lisa. Nothing change...Mom."  

~

Lisa was fuming in anger when she left. She almost break the door as soon as she stepped outside and slammed it in front of her mother's face.