Chapter 25

Lisa

Jennie. This girl.

She surely wants to kill me, I swear. How come that she'd let me kiss and almost eat her, making my buddy hard just to tell me that she just got her period.

Now what should I do with this?

"So what are you going to do about it?" She innocently asked, standing up and reaching for the grey robe hung on the wall. I rested my elbows on my thighs and rubbing my face while looking at the soldier inside this sweatpants.

"What do you mean?" I raise a brow.

"That thing...you know..." She looks down at my crotch. "Shouldn't you do something? Doesn't it hurt?"

Oh woman, it's not me who should do something with this. It's you.

"A nice cold shower is enough." I let out a chuckle but Jennie doesn't laugh. Cold shower my ass. To whom are you lying to? You're so fake Lisa.

Jennie stares at me as if she was thinking about something that could appease me. My cock twitches thinking that she will do the thing exactly just what I'm thinking right now.

"Cold shower huh?" She said in which I nod in response.

I stare at her for a moment. Her bitch face really cotradicts her attitude. She's so soft and cute, sometimes bitchy but nevertheless I want to be with her all the time. Whenever I'm with her, her presence really says that I shouldn't be treating everyone bad which doesn't make sense on the other part because I know one day, the one who's protecting her will be the one who'll hurt her.

I hadn't planned for anything to happen tonight after she told me that. No. Not when she's having her monthly fucking period. But of course, I was aware of what her presence did to me. One simple smile, one move that she'll initiate, and I'm ready to risk it all.

"It'll go down eventually." I told her and lay flat on the bed. "Come here."

She was hesitating to jump in but I pulled her hand that shifted her weight on the bed. She smiles and lays her head to my chest, curling up and I bury my nose into her hair as my arms comes around her to pull her more to me.

"I'm sorry...I should've told you earlier." She said, playing with the strands of my hair.

I look down on her and flicked her forehead. I didn't know I put slight force on it because she winced so I immediately kissed her forehead and I heard her chuckled.

"It's fine, silly." I replied, tracing to her soft skin using my thumb. "I'm actually not a fan of kechup on sausages."

°°°

I just went back to the dorm to check if my roommates were there and if they attended classes but I'm not disappointed when I saw their asses soundly sleeping. I surprisingly saw Jimin and Taehyung sleeping next to each other. I scoffed at the sight, they look so in love with each other as if they're not in a toxic relationship.

Jungkook's door was slightly open so I peeked a little, not surprise when I saw a red haired girl next to her. Wow, I just realized...birds with the same feather flocks together.

Then me, I'm with Jennie last night and I smile when I remember her. I'm really obsessed with her body. I've been with plenty of different women, all different sizes and beauty, and out of these women that had me...she's the only one I'm obsess with.

I came back to check Jennie in their dorm, I brought foods from the cafeteria and asked the chefs to cook steak pizzaiola. It's her new favorite she said. She kept on saying that she wanted to eat Italian foods again after we went to Tae's restaurant and do some exhibitions there.