Chapter 31

"Are you done? Let's go back inside."

Jennie nodded and fixed her hair once more before hopping out of the car.

They walked and didn't mind the people around. Before they could even enter the bar again, they saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung still standing from where Lisa saw them earlier.

There was a mischievous smile playing on Jisoo's lips, she was wiggling her eyebrows to Lisa, she even waved her hand to them but Lisa glared at her and gifted her a double middle finger as a response.

"Let's go."

Jennie followed and after entering, Lisa held her hand and intertwined it while making their way back to their seat where their friends were waiting for them.

They're both happy now that they're back to normal.

When Wendy saw the two from afar, they all smiled at the view. Jungkook and Jimin were already there, sitting next to each other, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were left outside, still hadn't come back.

"Finally!" Joy shouted as she stood up to congratulate the two for being okay again.

"I knew it, you guys owe me a hundred thousand pesos each." Wendy butted in, lending her palm to her friends, asking for money but they all ignored her.

"Why did they owe you money?" Jennie asked before sitting down beside Lisa. "For what?"

"This dipshit told us that if you guys came back late, you had make up sex and we didn't agree because the reason why you guys fought was a serious thing so we didn't think such things like that." Taehyung explained and threw a crumpled tissue that hits Wendy's face.

"It turned out that this bitch was right. Jennie was in ponytail when she first arrived with Chaeng, now she's in a messy bun." Joy giggled before muching the finger chips in front.

"They're drunk...let them be." Jimin whispered to Lisa and chuckled.

"Safe sex is the best sex, that's my motto." Wendy proudly said before looking at Joy.

As they all huddled in to their seat while waiting for Jisoo and Chaeyoung, Joy was quiet for few minutes.

"Guys, Jisoo told me to tell you that they already left..." Joy said, pertaining to the message that Jisoo told her through their telepathy.

Everyone grunts but they later ignored it. Meanwhile, Wendy, who's still clueless about what was happening, why Jisoo and Chaeyoung had a serious talk and leaving already.

The drinking session started again, they shared stories and laughs with each other, giving the atmosphere a nice and light mood because finally, everyone fixed and settled their problems down.

Jennie and Lisa was flirting on the corner with Jennie sitting on the taller girl's lap again. There were some girls hitting them up but it was only Jungkook who's giving them attention.

"He's such a flirt, I swear to God." Joy mumbled, sipping her drinks and sitting in crossed legs. "Only if Myth's here, I won't be bored for the whole time." She joked.

Taehyung and Jimin were also kissing beside them so Wendy couldn't help but rolled her eyes. On her left, it was Jennie and Lisa, on her right, Taehyung and Jimin, Jungkook was socializing in the middle of the crowd, having fun and casually rubbing his dick to the girls he's dancing with.

From having a lame facial expression, Joy's face lighted up when her eyes darted at the entrance of the bar. She was shaking Wendy's arm, almost squealing from excitement.

"Omg, girl omg..." She said, eyes darted from afar. "Do I look good? Tell me!"

"No." Wendy answered and laughed. "One more time that you get excited when you see his face, I'm breaking up with you." She said.