Chapter 33

"Jennie, go back to your room! Now!"

Lisa shouted when she saw a group of men coming to their direction. They're not students in the academy and she's sure that her mother sent those men.

"There's so many of them! I won't leave you!" Jennie objected while hesitating if she's going to leave Lisa alone.

"Don't be stubborn and just follow me! I can handle all of them."

Eventhough she doesn't want to leave Lisa, she couldn't do anything. Jennie knows Lisa won't allow her to stay.

Lisa teleported to meet those men on their way, her eyes widened when she saw that they weren't her mom's people. Yeah sure she told Jennie she can hadle them alone, but with the energy she could feel, it was strong.

They look like a cult.

As she takes a closer look, they're wearing black cloaks with an unfamiliar eye mark on the right side of the cloak.

Mavros. They are Mavros.

The woman in the middle who seems to be the leader lifted her face slowly, facing Lisa who stiffened from her spot.

"Oh, Grizelda's first daughter....nice to meet you, Lisa." The woman simpered, smiling as if she's glad to see her again. "I'm Vertrude."

The woman offered her hands to Lisa but she didn't accept it. She was confused.

"Y-you know me?"

The woman jeered. "Who wouldn't? The last time we've met, you were just a little girl, that time when your mother ruined my life."

Lisa's knitted her brows. She doesn't remember a single thing about meeting this woman, and the fact that this woman is the leader of the Mavros and how did she knew them is a big question for her.

"Don't worry. We're not going to do anything to you and your mother. I think, not now. Not yet." She laughed again. "We're just here for someone."

Lisa keep herself alert. Black witches are traitor. They won't come there for no reason.

Lisa didn't speak, observing everyone with her sharp eyes. Just in case they do something, at least she's aware.

"That beautiful girl with you earlier, who is she?" She asked, showing her devious smile.

"You don't have to know." Lisa replied when she knew they were after Jennie.

"We're just looking for someone and she look so familiar, so..." Vertrude then excitedly took a step closer to her, eyes widened and acting so shocked when she discovered something. "She's the Montgomery's only heir right?"

Lisa's jaw clenched when she heard that. She took a step back and get herself ready for what's going to happen next.

Jennie's the target.

"I knew it was her, I can smell the Montgomery's blood in her. It's really strong." Vertrude said as if she was amaze. She even clapped her hands excitedly. "Can we meet her?"

"No."

"But what if I say yes?"

Lisa's stares were dangerous as she is. She won't let them hurt Jennie. She couldn't read the Mavros next move. Maybe they know how to control the situation and their plan because Lisa have the ability to predict those things that had already planned.

"Then you'll need to face death from my hands first." Lisa warned.

~

Lisa