Part 2: The Chat is Weird

Marinette's POV
"Chat, you have lot of explaining to do!" I say sitting beside him on my bed.

"I know. I don't know what happened. She was just so mean to you I had to do something. The good thing is she won't mess with you anymore." He responds.

I hear my phone go off I look at it and see the new ladyblog post.
"CHAT!" I yell.

"Yes, is something wrong?" Chat says worriedly.

"Look!" I say shoving my phone at him.

"It's the video of me yelling at Chloe and calling you my girlfriend. Oh, crap!" He proclaims.

"What are we going to do?" I ask freaking out. Chat grabs my hand and says.

"We could just tell Alya the truth." He suggests.

"That wouldn't work she would never believe it and she already posted the video!"

"Well Princess this doesn't have to be a bad thing. Why don't we just play along for a little while." Chat suggests.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

What is he talking about. Play along, what is that suppose to mean? I look down and Chat is getting down on one knee. Oh, no. What is that cat thinking?

"Princess, will you be my Pretend girlfriend?" Chat asks.

"Chat your so weird!" I respond giggling.

"Come on it could be fun. And the best part is that you get to say your dating a superhero." Chat says trying to get me to agree.

"If people think were dating then bad guys like Hawk Moth could come after me to get to you." I proclaim.

"Marinette, people already think that because Alya posted that video. We might as well have some fun. Don't worry I'll protect you if someone tries to come after you." Chat states.

"Fine! I'll be your pretend girlfriend." I say giving in.

Marinette's POV
The next day

I awoke to the sound of tapping. I open my eyes and look for the source of the noise. I see Chat knocking on my window.

"Chat, what are you doing here?" I ask as I open the window up so he can come on.

"I'm going to take you to school so hurry and get dressed. Unless you want to be late." He responds happily.

"Your lucky I'm too tired to argue! Stay here." I declare.

"Yes ma'am." He says sitting down waiting patiently.

When I get done I go back to my room to see Chat looking at my sketch book.

"You ready to go?" He asks turning around.

"I guess." I say as we climb up to my balcony. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to school.

When we get there he sets me down and some kids stare at us.

"Their starring at us." I say scared.

"Let them," He says giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Bye, see you later."

"Bye!" I answer.

I walk inside and everyone stares at me. I run to my classroom and sit next to Alya.

"Girl! You have a lot of explaining to do!" She yells as some other people walk up to me Nino, Chloe, Subrina, Rose, Julka ect.

"Hey, guys." I awkwardly say.

"Dudette, when did you start dating Chat Noir?" Nino asks and everyone else says "Yeah'.

"I'm going to kill that cat," I say under my breath. "Umm You don't want to know it's a very boring story."

"MARINETTE!" They all yell.

"Yesterday we started dating yesterday. Now leave me alone!" I proclaim. They all go back and sit down.

"You better tell me everything after school! I'll be there at five!" Alya says as Adrien walks in.

"Hey, Mari. Congrats on dating Chat!" Adrien says as he sits by Nino.
Why did he congratulate me?

"Thanks Adrien. I'm glad you aren't blowing me up with questions like some people." I say looking at Alya.

Wait, I just talked to Adrien without stuttering. Am I over him? Well I guess I have to be since I agreed to be Chats 'girlfriend'. Why did I do that again?

Maybe the rest of the day will be normal. Oh, wait I have to tell Alya everything. Crap!