Part 18- Saving Ma and Pa plus a stranger?!?

There is a lot of back and forth in this chapter. So, Ladybugs and Chats battle is in italics and the others will be regular. Also, I apologize if this isn't exactly how a sentimonster works but this is how it's going to work for my story.

Narrators POV

Rena, Carapace, and Queen Bee had their plan. They were ready. Carapace and Queen Bee went back to fighting the spider sentimonster while Rena stayed up on the bars of the tower waiting for the perfect moment to start their plan.

Meanwhile, Chat and Ladybug were doing the same thing.
"Stop this! You haven't lost anyone!" Ladybug yelled.

Rena creates an illusion of two bug exterminators. While Queen Bee and Carapace get in their positions.

"What are you talking about brat?" The Fades yell. Ladybug nods to Chat Noir and he gets behind the akumatized victims.

The spider goes to attack the illusion. When the spider gets distracted, Queen Bee paralyzes it.

"You haven't lost her!" Ladybug says.

"Lost who?" The Fades ask as they fire a ball of light at her and she dodges.

Carapace then runs up to the spider to find the object.

"Me, Marinette!" Ladybug yells.

Chat quickly grabs the object in their tied together hands while they are distracted.

Carapace grabs the object that was hidden in its mouth. It was a key.

"Marinette? No, you can't be her. She was taken away! Hawk Moth said he would give you back if we got the miraculouses." The Fades exclaim.

Chat Noir rips the object in half which was a picture of Marinette.
The butterfly flies out of it and Ladybug de-evilizes it.

"Hey, Chat break this!" Carapace yells as Chat looks up.

"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir yells and catches the key that Carapace threw to him with the cataclysm hand. The feather comes out and
Ladybug de-evilizes it too.

(It's just regular now)

The miraculous ladybugs went around fixing everything.
Carapace, Queen Bee, and Rena Rouge went up to the person who was controlling the sentimonster.

"Are you alright?" Rena asked the stranger. It was a lady probably in her thirty's.

"I guess. Where am I?" The lady asked.

"Your at the Eiffel Tower." Queen Bee answers.

"Do you need help getting home?"
Carapace asks.

"Umm Yes, please." She says.
Carapace takes her home and Queen Bee and Rena Rouge leaves before the transform back.

Ladybug and Chat Noir go up to Ladybugs parents.

"Where are we? Ladybug and Chat Noir, what are you doing here? Is there an akuma?" They both asked.

"Umm No, not anymore." Chat answers.

"You two were akumatized." Ladybug tells them. They looked at her confused.

"Why would we be akumatized? I thought only people with negatives emotions got akumatized." Her mom questions.

"You must not remember what you were upset about." Chat says as confused as them.

Do they not remember who they are?

How can they not remember Marinette getting kidnapped?

"Maybe are daughter, Marinette, knows. Oh, she must be so worried! We need to go!" Her mom says.

"Okay? Good bye and have a good day?" Ladybug says confused as they thank them and leave.

"That was werid. We better go to my house to find out what's going on." Ladybug tells Chat Noir. They both go to her house.

Hey, I hope you liked this Chapter. There is two more left! Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day or night!😘