Part 15: Battle of the Chat pt.1

Narrator's POV

Chat Noir stood in front of the Pairs Eiffel Tower with Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, and Carapace. The police had blocked off the area and surrounded it.

They were all waiting for Hawk Moth to make his appearance. It was already 12:15 in the afternoon. Chat Noir was growing inpatient. He had his plan set. He was ready.

Now, all he had to do was wait then he could have his girlfriend back.

So far, that was the hardest part.

"You came? I thought you were smarter then this, Adrien. I guess I gave you too much credit though. Now, hand me your miraculous or I kill the girl." Hawk Moth states as he pushes an angry and disappointed Marinette in front of him and holds a knife to her neck.

Her wrists are tied by rope behind her back and she is looking directly at Chat Noir with a stern look before she yells "Don't give it it to him! The miraculous is more important than my life! If he gets it he could kill eve..."

Hawk Moth cuts her off "Shut up, you brat! Now, hand it over then you get the girl!" He finishes as he presses it just hard enough to break the skin and draw blood.

Marinette hissed in pain but quickly composed herself.

Chat Noir takes off his ring and says "Remove the knife first."

He changes back into Adrien as Hawk Moth removes the knife from Marinette's neck. Her hands are still tied around her wrists.

She knows it would be stupid to try to runaway without her hands free at least.

"Hand it over!" Hawk Moth demands.

"Fetch!" Adrien shouted as he threw his miraculous.

"No!! You idiot!!" He yells as he runs toward Adrien but he suddenly disappears like smoke.

I know it's short but the story is almost over so just hang in there. I will be publishing again today or tomorrow.
Don't forget to like and comment!!!!
Love you guys!!! 😘