Chapter 21: Life

Thank you everyone for reading! We hit 20k views today so thank you all and enjoy this bonus chapter.

Marinette and Adrien have been together since they were fourteen and now they are both twenty four. With the help of Gabriel Agreste, Marinette was able to become a fashion designer and start her own small company.

Adrien now models for Marinette but still helps his father out. Adrien and Gabriel's relationship has gotten better thanks to Marinette but he's still Hawk Moth. Marinette and Adrien don't know that though.

Today was an important day for Marinette. She just didn't know how important.
Marinette and Adrien are at a fashion designer awards show.

To say Marinette and Adrien were nervous would be an understatement. Marinette was hoping she would win Rookie Designer of the Year and Adrien was hoping his surprise would go as planned.

Nino was doing his best to keep his best friend calm and Alya was doing the same. Nino and Alya had gotten married last year. Nino and Luka own a radio station together that is listened to by just about every teenager.

Alya is a famous YouTuber with over three million subscribers and counting. Her ladyblog easily became a YouTube channel. Alya also vlogs her day to day life with her friends and family.

Luka and Kagami are happily engaged. Kagami is a fencing teacher and her students are the best in the country. Chloe and Nathaniel started dating two years ago and Nathaniel is planning to propose soon.

Nathaniel and Marc are authors and illustrators of the Ladybug and Chat Noir comics they started together. Chloe is a hair and makeup artist for models. She works with Marinette mostly. The two of them became friends after Marinette was kidnapped.

Marc and Juleka have been talking and everyone is hoping they get together soon. Juleka and Rose work at a perfume store together. Rose actually makes and sells her own perfumes and candles at the store.

Max and Rose started dating in high school and are still happy together. Max works at a huge tech company where he makes intelligent robots like Markov.

Ivan and Mylene have been married for two years. Despite Ivan being shy, he became a prison guard. Mylene is a second grade reading teacher.

Kim and Alex are dating. Kim is a swimming coach. Alex is a professional roller skater and is best known for her Youbtube channel. Her Youbtube channel mostly revolves around her and Kim doing dares and trick shots. Alex recently hit one million subscribers.

Lila on the other hand has not had it as good as everyone else. (Not that we care whether she's happy or not) Anyway, Lila was sent to juvy when she was caught trying to put drugs in Marinette's locker.
A year after she was released, she got drunk and high and tried to break into the art museum. She was arrested and charged with substance abuse and breaking an entering.

Finally it was time for Audrey Bourgeois and Gabriel Agreste to announce the Rookie Designer of the Year. Marinette held her breath as they walked onto the stage. Adrien grabs her hand and gives her a smile.

"It is our pleasure to announce the Rookie Designer of the year. This Designer has impressed me for years." Audrey says.

"The Designer has won many of my fashion contest even as a high schooler." Gabriel states.

"The Rookie Designer of the Year is Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" They announce together.

Marinette jumps up and hugs Adrien. Then she hugs Alya and Nino. She was so happy and honored. Her and Adrien walked on stage together to get the trophy.

Adrien was excited and scared. Was he really going to ask her in front of thousands of people? Yes, he was.

Marinette hugged Gabriel and Audrey while Adrien shook their hands. His father gave him a look knowing what Adrien was fixing to do. Audrey handed Marinette the microphone.

"I'm so honored to have this award. I would have never imagined I would make it this far at such a young age. I couldn't have done this if it wasn't for my friends and family at my side. Thank you all!" Marinette says to the crowd. Everyone applauds and Gabriel takes the microphone from her. Marinette takes that as her cue to leave.

"There is one more thing, Miss Dupain-Cheng." Gabriel announces getting everyone's attention. Marinette turns back around toward them confused. She walks back over as Adrien is handed the microphone.

"Marinette, we've been together since we were fourteen. You are easily the best thing that's ever happened to me. I asked if you would marry me in the future when we were fourteen. Now I'm asking again at twenty four. I love you. Will you be my Mrs. Agreste?" Adrien asks getting down on one knee in front of everyone. He holds out a beautiful diamond ring with rubies around it.

Marinette didn't know what to think. She was speechless. She whipped the tear that rolled down her check and laughed.

Then she answered.
"This question is far overdue but yes. I'll marry you, idiot."

I hope you enjoyed. Comment and tell me if you'd like to see a one-shot book of everyone's life now. It would contain one-shots of everything in this chapter and what they are doing. Anyway don't forget to vote and thank you all!!