Part 3: I'm going to kill the ally cat

Adrien's POV
I heard Alya tell Marinette she has to tell her everything and I probably need to be there for that.

What have I gotten myself into?
I mean what happens when we break up? What are we going to tell Alya? We can't tell her the truth! I guess we're just going to make it up.

Marinette's POV
After school

I went home and got ready for Alya.
"What am I going to tell her? Chat should be her because this is he's fault!" I said to Tikki.

"Marinette you'll think of something!" Tikki says trying to encourage me.

"Thanks, that helps a lot." I say being sarcastic. I hear a knock on my window. Thank goodness! He's here!

"It's open." I yell as he opens the window up and climbs inside.

"Hello, Princess!" Chat Noir says.

"Alya's going to be here at five and she wants me to tell her everything!" I blurt out.

"Calm down, Mari. It's going to be alright." He says sitting beside me.

"What are we going to tell her?"

"First, we're going to make her take down that video."

"But I thought you wanted to play along?" I ask confused.

"With Chloe and now Alya as a prank. Not the whole world. I mean what would we do when we're done messing with them?" He states.

"Okay. How about we tell her this?"

Five o'clock

"Marinette, Alya is here!" My mom yells from down stairs.

"Send her up!" I yell back.

"You ready?" Chat asks.

"Yeah, she's going to hate us after this!"

"It's worth it!" He says then Alya walks in.

"Chat Noir, your here. That's great!" Alya says excitedly as she sits in front of us on my desk chair.

"Hey, Alya. Now listen. If you want us to tell you everything, then you have to take down that video. Or I can use force." He responds.

I hope he's joking about that last part.

"Deal!" Alya says as she deletes the video.

"And you have to tell everyone that the video was fake!" I proclaim.

"What! Fine," She answers typing. "and done! See." She says showing us.

"What do you want to know first?" Chat Noir asks.

"How did you meet?"

"When Nathaniel was acumatized."

Alya's POV

That makes since because Nathaniel had a crush on her.

"When did you two start handing out?"

"Remember Glaciator?" Marinette asks.

"How could I forget you're the reason he got acumatized!" I answer.

"Anyway, after I left and went home Chat was waiting for Ladybug but she never showed." Marinette went on.

"I had planed a dinner for us. When Ladybug didn't show, I saw how sad Marinette was and I brought her to the candle light dinner instead." Chat responds.

"That's sweet! Did you have your first kiss before or after you became official?" I have them now.

"After!" Mari answered quickly. Something's going on there's something their not telling me.

"Okay. When did you really start dating? I know it wasn't yesterday."

"Three weeks ago." Chat Noir says.

"You've been dating three weeks and you didn't tell me!" I whine.

"Sorry, but I didn't know how to tell you." Mari says seriously.

"I forgive you. Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask and the room goes silent.

Something is wrong. Is Marinette going to cry. The next thing I know my friend is crying in front of me.

"Marinette your scaring me. What's going on? What did you do to her?" I ask angry.

Chat looks down at the ground like he's ashamed.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm waiting!" I say annoyed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Marinette, she needs to know." Chat calmly says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You two are really freaking me out now! What's going on? You can tell me anything, Mari." I say softly.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, fine!" Marinette says trying to steady her breathing
.
.
.
.
"Alya, I'm pregnant with Chats baby!" Marinette blurts out crying even more!

I'm going to kill that ally cat!

Hope you enjoyed. Don't be afraid to leave a comment telling me what you think.