Part 8:She is no play toy!

Marinette's  POV
I awoke to the sound of my phone going off. Who is calling me so early in the morning? I grab my phone and answer the call.

"Hello." I say half asleep.

"Good morning, Princess!" Adrien exclaims.

"Hey, Adrien." I respond.

"I wanted to make sure you got to school on time today."

"Thanks, I guess. Anyway I was thinking we should wait a little while before people at school know we're dating." I inform him.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Everyone at school thinks I'm dating your alter ego, Chat Noir."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. You will have to tell everyone that you aren't dating that side of me."

"I know. Anyhoo, I need to get ready so bye, kitty!" I answer hanging up before he can respond.

At school
I walk into the classroom and take my seat beside Alya.

"Hey, girl!" Alya says.

"Hey."

"Are you ready to tell everyone you're not dating Chat Noir?" Alya asks.

"Yeah and your taking some of the blame." I state.

"I guess this is my fault."

"Yes, it is your fault!"

"Thanks, Marinette." Alya says sarcastically.

When my classmates notice me they all come up to Alya and I.
"Hey, guys." Alya and I acwordly say.

"What's going on, Alya? You said that video of Marinette, Chat Noir, and I was fake. I was there." Chloe annoying questions.

"I only did what Chat Noir told me to do." Alya answers. Now their going to have even more questions. Great.

"Marinette, is it true or not?" Kim asks. Let's test out my lying skills.

"The truth is Chat Noir and I aren't dating. He said that in the heat of the moment. We are friends. Nothing more." We're totally not dating and we don't know each other's identities or anything. Cue awkward laugh.

"If you say so, Marinette. We're all keeping an eye on you though." Chloe barks. I roll my eyes and they go back to their seats.

Adrien and I don't really talk much today because we don't want anyone getting suspicious. It's finally lunch break and I was going home to eat when Adrien runs up to me.

"Hey, Princess!" Adrien exclaims.

"Hey, kitty. Do you want to come over and have lunch with me? I know we haven't talked much today..." Adrien interrupted me and said.

"I know and it's fine. No one can know for now. Lunch sounds great! I can't wait until everyone know your mine." He whispers the last part in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Okay, right this way." I replie. We walk inside the bakery and greet my parents.

"Hello, honey and Adrien." Mom cheers setting a plate down for me and making Adrien one.

"I'm sorry for dropping bye unannounced. " Adrien states worriedly.

"Marinette's boyfriend is welcome any time!" Dad answers entering the room.

"How did you know?" I ask confused.
"Your our daughter. We knew everything about you!" Mom informs me.

Excpet that I'm Ladybug and he's Chat Noir. She gives Adrien his plate and grabs herself one. Dad grabs himself a plate and seats in front of Adrien. Mom seats in front of me.

"Of course." I respond giggling.

"Adrien, did you know she's had a big crush on you all year?" Mom questions.

"MOM!" I yell and Adrien just laughs.

"No, I didn't. Do you care to tell..." I cut him off and say.

"So help me Adrien, if you finish that sentence you won't make it to next period!" I proclaim and he shuts his mouth. My parents just laugh.

"Don't scare the poor boy, sweetheart." Dad states laughing.

"Your father's right." Mom says.

"Besides that's my job. Do you two mind if Agreste and I have a talk in private?"

"No, go ahead. Don't scare him too much, Dad." I respond and Adrien gulps.

Mom and I go into the kitchen to wash the dishes and the boys talk in the dining room.

Adrien POV

Marinette walks off with her mother leaving me with her terrifying father.

"You like my daughter do you now?"

"I like your daughter a lot, sir."
Maybe this won't be that bad.

"Son, I love my daughter more than anything. She's my world. Not your play toy! Understand?" Mr. Dupain-Cheng states. Maybe not.

"Yes, Sir." I respond afraid.

"Marinette's to sweet and innocent for this world. It's my job to protect her. If you hurt her Agreste, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir!" I exclaim scared for my life. He just threatened me. Remind me never to get on his bad side.

"Dad, I hope you didn't scare him too much." Marinette says walking into the dining room.

"We just had a friendly talk, right son?"

"Of course." I answer.

"Sure you were. Anyway, we better head back to school, Adrien!" Marinette responds grabbing my hand and leading me to the door.

Meanwhile with Chloe
I get out of my limousine with Sabrina. I then see the most disgusting
sight.

Adrien and Marinette walking to school together and Adrien, my Adrien, has his arm around her! I can't believe Maritrash.

How dare she be that close to Adrien! I then see my best frenemy, Lila. I walk up to her.

"Hey, bestie!" I cheer.

"Hey, Chloe!" Lila answers back.

"Look at that horrid sight over there." I point towards Adrien and Marinette.

"Who does Maribrat think she is?"

"I know right!"

"Are they together?" Lila asks.

"They better not be. We will have to wait and see."

"If they are then Marinette will truly wish she had never met Adrien!" Lila states and I agree. Cue evil laugh!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I've just been distracted. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed. Can any of you relate to Marinette's father? I know I can. What do you think Lila and Chloe are planning? Leave a comment letting me know.