Part 12: Naive Little Children

Hawk Moth's POV

After I finished the broadcast and detransformed, I went to my office because I knew reporters would be lined up to see me. I walk up to my window with Nathalie right behind me.

"What do you wish to do about all the reporters, Sir?" She asks.

"Nothing. Let them think I'm very shocked and worried about the news of Adrien being Chat Noir." I replie, as I look out the window and see all the reporters wanting to get a glimpse of me.

I back away and pull the blinds down.

"I'm very thankful that you found the security footage of Adrien transforming in his room, Nathalie." I say looking at her.

"I was just doing my job, Sir. There's no reason to thank me." She replies.

I know that Nathalie continues to help me because she has feelings for me. I can't say that I don't feel the same but I love Emily, Adrien's mother and my wife. I might like Nathalie but my feelings for Emilie are much stronger.

"Would you please give our dear prisoner some water and a little to eat?" I say as if I was asking. She nods 'yes' and leaves to do as I ask.

Marinette's POV

After Hawk Moth was done with his broadway show, he left me in the dark once again. I've been trying to get these ropes off my hands but have failed to do so. I can't see anything so I have no idea where I am.

I just hope Adrien can save me without giving up his miraculous then we can get my miraculous back.

I hear the door open and a sliver of light brightens the room. I hear footsteps approaching and a lady with a mask approaches.

She is carrying a tray that has a cup of water and a piece of bread on it. She places it down and removes my gag.

"Who are you?" I blert out.

"I am Mayura." She states.

"Why are you helping Hawk Moth?"

"Because I want to help him achieve his goal." She responds.

"What is his goal and what do you get out of it?" I question.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" Mayura asks.

"If you were being held by apparantly two psychopaths, would you not ask questions?" She punches me in the gut but I clench my jaw refusing to make a sound.

"Don't get smart with me! Drink this before I decided not to give it to you."
Mayura barks.

Nathalie's/Mayura's POV

I exit the room after she drank hafe of the glass of water and eat some of the bread. I can't help but feel a pang of guilt for punching Marinette, a fourteen year old girl, but she calls Gabriel a psycho. He's not crazy.

He just wants his wife back. I would be lying if I said I wanted that too. I wish he wanted me but as long as Gabriel is happy I am too.

I love the man that is why I will do anything to help him and nothing or anyone is going to get in the way. Besides Ladybug and Chat Noir are just two naive little children!

Hey, readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote!