Part 11: I'm already there

Adrien's POV

"Good Morning, Pairs!" Hawk Moth states from the video and everyone gasps.

"What does he want?" I ask myself.

"This video is broadcasting all over Paris which means a sertant ally cat has to be watching."

Is this video for me?

What about Ladybug?

"What do you think he wants?" Nino asks me.

"Trouble."

"Chat Noir, I bet you've noticed by now that you're Lady is missing." He states smirking.

I clench my fist.

If did anything to Marinette I'll end him.

"What did he do to Ladybug?" Alya asks scared.

"Have I got your attention yet, Chat Noir? Or should I say Adrien Agreste? Yes, Chat Noir is the famous Adrien Agreste!" Hawk Moth announces.

He just exposed me. Everyone knows.

"No way." Nino says shocked.

"It can't be true." Alya says as she shakes her head. Everyone looking at me.

"Plagg, come on out." I whisper. He slowly comes out.

"Kid, what are you doing?" He asks confused.

"There's no way to deny it. I'm not going to lie. I am Chat Noir!" I announce as Plagg sits on my desk.

"Now, I have all your attention. Listen closely Adrien. I want your miraculous and I'm guessing you want your Lady."

"He has Ladybug!" I exclaim.

"Here is your proof that I have Ladybug or Marinette Dupain-Cheng. The Baker's daughter." He proclaims as he turns the camera to Marinette.

"Oh my goodness! Marinette!" Alya exclaims as tears run down her face.

Now everyone is at the front of the room. Nino is hugging Alya as she cries into his chest. I turn my attention back to the video and Hawk Moth is now standing beside Marinette. She is looking down.

"Would you like to say anything to your lovely boyfriend?" He asks her as he lifts her head up.

She turns her head towards him.
"Go to Hell!" She yells and he slaps her across the face.

"Sweet heart, I'm already there!" He answers.

How dare he lay a hand on her? I'm going to make him pay! Marinette lowers her head clearly trying not to cry.

"Poor Marinette." Rose says.

"If you want your precious Ladybug back, you will bring me your miraculous at the Eiffel Tower. In exchange for your miraculous you get Ladybug. That's my deal. You have 48 hours to decide." Hawk Moth states.

The video goes off and everyone is silent. Alya looks up at me and I can tell she's afraid for Marinette and she's angry.

"What are you going to do?" Alya asks.

I get up from my seat and stand at the front of the classroom where everyone can see me.

"I'm going to get Marinette back but I'm not giving him my miraculous." I announce.

"How?" Nathaniel asks.

"I can't do it alone. I'll need Queen Bee's help." I answer looking at Chloe.

"You can count me in!" Chloe states.

"I will need Rena Rouge and Carapace too. I know who they are now." I state giving Nino and Alya a signal not to give away their identities.

"What are you going to do right now?"
Alix questions.

"Since all of Paris knows who I am, I'm going to have to go into hiding. I need to make a plan with the other super heros but I can't do that with reporters everywhere. I bet there is some on the way right now."

"What about us? What are we supposed to do?" Sabrina asks.

"You guys are going to continue class but after school go straight home. I can handle this as Chat Noir it's my job to keep you safe. Alya, Nino, and Chloe come with me I need your help." I announce.

I head out the classroom doors with Alya, Nino, and Chloe following me. We go to the principal's office.

I transform before I enter. I just walk in because I don't have time to knock.

"Chat Noir, I mean Adrien what's going on?" Mr. Damocles asks.

"Stay on regular schedule but Alya, Nino, Chloe, and I are not going to be here." I state.

"I can't just let you all leave because you guys are my students." He responds.

"You will follow my orders! Even though you know my identity doesn't change the fact that I'm Chat Noir. It's my job to protect you. Now, do as I say!" I command in a serious and frightening voice.

"Yes, sir." He responds.
We walk out of the office and I detransform.

"Kid, you scared the daylights out of him." Plagg exclaims.

"I had to get my point across. Now, let's go. We have work to do!" I proclaim.

I hope you enjoyed. Do you like this protective side of Adrien? What do you think will happen next? Drop a comment telling me! Don't forget to vote!