Part 16: Battle of the Chat pt.2

Narrator's POV

Adrien wasn't the only one who had disappeared. Queen Bee, Carapace, and Rena Rouge was gone as well.

Hawk Moth turns around to see Queen Bee, Carapace and Rena Rouge behind him. Chat Noir and Marinette being nowhere in sight.

"Did you really think I would hand my miraculous over to you just like that?" Chat asks from behind him.

Chat then jumps over him and unnecessarily pushes his hand against the top of Hawk Moth's head so he can do a flip before landing safely in front of the others.

Hawk Moth stumbles back from the impact but doesn't fall.

"You should have just done as I said!" Hawk Moth yells and gets ready to attack.

"What are you going to do old man?" Carapace asks.

"Your are out numbered!" Rena Rouge states.

"And out skilled!" Chat declares.

"Yeah, fighting us would be completely utterly ridiculous!" Queen Bee adds as the others try not to roll their eyes.

"I will not lose to children! Tikki, spots on!" He yells as his costume slightly changes.

Red now outlines his costume and black spots cover it. Chat orders the others to get into their fighting stance.

Chat Noir and the others start fighting Hawk Moth. To the crowd it appears that they are losing but if you take a closer look you realize they aren't trying to win.

Hawk Moth ends up under the Effiel Tower with all the heroes surrounding him (now that Alya retransformed after detransforming) blocking him.

Seeing that he is surrounded he uses the ladybug miraculous. A mirror falls from the sky and into his hands, revealing Mayura and Marinette above them.

Queen Bee and Carapace quickly uses the distraction to thier advantage and hits Hawk Moth knocking him out for the moment, allowing Marinette to quickly jump down into Chats arms.

Chat let's her down so Marinette can quickly steal back her miraculous and transform into LadyBug.

She smiles at them but her smile quickly fades when she sees Mayura appear with a spider sentimonster and an akumatized Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow I have my math Benchmark. 😞😖 For those of you who don't know the Benchmark is big practice test for the Staar Test. The Staar Test is a end of the year test and this year a have four of them. If I don't pass all of them I can't move on to the next grade so wish me luck!!! Anyway, thanks for reading!😍 Please Like and Comment! Love you all!!!!😘😜