~ Sixth Chapter ~

The sun gently caressed Leah's face. She put her arms up in the air and turned to the side. The small body whined beside her when she pulled her to her chest. She buried her face in soft fur.

"You're choking me, Leah..." murmured little body next to her.

"Uh huh..."

Kitten next to her got away from her embrace. She jumped to her back and began to rub her with a paw.

"Leah, get up." Taiga ordered her. "You'll be late for school."

"Mhm..." repeated Leah, hugging blanket.

"Ugh, how annoying you are..." murmured Taiga and released claws.

Leah quietly screamed and straightened up in bed. Taiga jumped into her lap with a happy face.

"That hurt!" Leah hissed at her Servamp.

"Come on... It was nothing." she said and swung her tail. "Now go get ready because you'll be seriously late."

Leah looked at the clock. She screamed and jumped out of bed. Servamp settled on her desk, watching her fly around the room, stuffing things up for the school. From the closet she took a school uniform and changed.

"Come on, Taiga." said Leah hurriedly fixing her tie.

"Your dad and sister are okay with you having a cat at home?" she asked, and jumped into her hands.

"Dad complained a little, but the sister agreed. She was the one who made him agree."

"Then at least in this form I do not have to hide..." she grinned at her Eve.

Even now Leah could see the fangs in her mouth. She would shiver when she remembered the feelings of her teeth on her skin. The feeling was not pleasant, but it did not hurt either. It was something neutral. She did not know how to describe this feeling.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." her older sister Rowen said.

Rowen was two years older than Leah. She was a young girl with a light brown hair that fell over her shoulders and bright green eyes. According to Leah's words, she always dressed up officially.

"Morning." Leah sighed, putting the bag on the floor.

Rowen put the toast in front of her. She sat opposite Leah and smiled when she saw Taiga in her hands.

"She's cute..." she muttered and bit a toast.

"Yeah..." she said and smiled.

"You bought her a necklace?"

Leah blinked several times before she realized what she was talking about. She completely forgot about that collar. She nodded her head and smiled pale. Taiga looked suspiciously at two sisters. There was something wrong between them.

"I have to go, I'll see you later." Leah said.

She pushed Taiga in the bag. She pushed the bag over her shoulder and put the toast in her mouth and ran away from the apartment. She closed the door behind her at the moment when Mahiru got out of his apartment.

"Morning!" smiled at her Mahiru.

"To you too. I think we have to hurry." she said looking at her watch.

"I agree."

Together they started walking to school.

"How do you and Taiga agree?" asked Mahiru.