~ Fifteenth Chapter ~

As soon as they came to Hot Springs, Tetsu showed them their rooms. The girls were in a separate room. Usually, every Servamp got a room with his Eve. The girls were in the hot bath. Their bath was separated from the bath for boys.

"Hola, hola, hola!" exclaimed Taiga while removing the robe.

She put it in the basket next to the bath and stretched.

"I see you have a lot of confidence." Rowen said, leaning her head to the edge of the bath.

"I'm not very happy with my body, but meh..." she said, shrugging. "What it is, it is. I accepted it as it is."

"Um... Do I need go naked in the bath?" Leah asked quietly behind Taiga.

She stood clenched in a white coat. Taiga shook her hand.

"Come on... There is no reason to be ashamed. There is only three of us."

Leah sighed deeply and lowered the bathrobe in the basket. She looked shyly aside. Taiga grinned at it and ran toward her. She jumped on her and began to tickle her.

"What are you ashamed about?" she asked with a grin. "You look great!"

"T-Taiga... It tickles! Stop!" she shouted through laughter.

The boys across the wall listened quietly as Leah laughed and shouted at Taiga to stop tickling her.

"The girls are having fun..." muttered Hyde.

"Taiga, not here! Not here, you fool!" Leah's  scream was heared.

Among the boys there was silence again.

"I can not deal with this..." Kuro said quietly lowering into warm water.

"They are just..." Mahiru paused. "...having fun."

"Yes..." murmured Misono. "I just hope they will stay in one piece."

"It appears that they are done." Lily said with a smile when the screaming stopped.

"They had enough fun." Tetsu added.

The girls were sitting in the bath with their eyes closed. Taiga was sitting in front of Leah, who was washing her hair. She rubbed the shampoo in her hair as she sat with eyes closed enjoying the scratching.

"I wash your hair, and just attacked me..." muttered Leah.

"And because of that I love you." whispered Taiga following her hand with her head.

"Tch..." snorted Leah.

Rowen grinned at it. She opened her eyes and looked at them. She smiled to herself. After fifteen minutes, they got out of the bathroom and met in a large large room with which the other rooms were connected. Taiga sat on the floor and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Sleepy, sis?" Lily asked with a smile.

They all wore blue robes of Hot Spring. Taiga yawned and nodded. She leaned her head against the table with her eyes closed.

"We have Sleepy Ash number 2." Hyde said with a grin.

Kuro and Taiga rolled their eyes. Rowen held a cup of coffee in her arms and stared out of the window into the starry sky. Hyde got up and came to her. When she heard the steps, she turned her red eyes toward him.

"Can I join you, my lady?" he asked with a silly smile.

"Did you call the other girls like that too?" said Rowen, moving her legs to make room for him.