~ Seventh Chapter ~

"How do I get a weapon?" Leah asked.

She was sitting in the dining room at a large table. Misono, Mahiru, Kuro and Lily watched girls. Taiga sat on the table waving her legs. She had her famous grin on her face.

"Taiga needs to let you in her head." Lily said with a smile.

"Woah, woah, woah... I have to get in Taiga's head?" Leah asked shocked.

Misono nodded. The girl blinked several times. She started to shake her head lightly.

"I... I do not know how..."

"It's easy." said Mahiru and smiled at her. "You just have to trust Taiga."

Leah raised eyebrow sighing.

"Okay then..." she muttered and looked in Taiga. "What do I have to do?"

Taiga smiled.

"Just close your eyes."

She listened to her and closed her pink eyes. For a few moments nothing happened. Then her body became lightly like a feather. She was no longer sitting in the chair, she felt as if she was floating. When she opened her eyes, she fell on a square black - green floor. She was not in the dining room but in the black and green room full of gifts and Christmas lights.

"Leah Kimura." invited lovely voice.

She got goose bumps because of that voice. She looked down and saw an animal that looked like a stuffed toy. Instead of eyes it had buttons, and all over the body it had stitches. It was white with a black belly and paws. It's long ears dropped to the floor and tail roared lazily from left to right.

"Welcome, welcome!" exclaimed the creature in front of her.

"Who are you?" Leah murmured.

"I'm a part of Taige, the key to her power." she turned several times to one leg. "And you are in her head."

"I did it..." she said to herself.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now follow me. We need to find you a good weapon."

A small creature began to jump in front of her. It led her through a large corridor full of gifts. Leah could not stop looking at all around her. Was that really Taiga's mind? It was so... Dark. The dark shades differed over the 'walls'. The only light in the room was a small creature, lights on these 'walls' and gifts.

"When you see a gift that you like, just stop me." said a small creature not looking at her.

Leah did not answer. She was watching the gifts on the dark floor carefully. Everyone looked kind of boring, usually. She turned her head to the left and paused. The creature also paused and followed her gaze. Leah approached the gift with turquoise green wrapper. The black bow glittered, and at the end it was a small card with a cat image. On the wrapper stretched black markings all sorts of shapes and sizes.

"Are you sure you want that one?" the creature asked. "When you choose, there is no return."

"I am sure." she said, taking a gift in her hand. "This is the one I was looking for."

For a while the creature was silent. Then it nodded with approval.

"You have a good taste."

The picture was interrupted and Leah suddenly found herself on the floor. Above her stood Misono and Mahiru. Taiga watched her from her seat on the table. She grinned at her.

"Good choice." she said, pointing to the thing in her hand.

"Huh?" she blinked several times and looked at her hands.