~ Twelfth Chapter ~

"Ugh, what a pain..." Kuro said, waving his legs.

He sat with Taiga on the street lamp and looked the cinema. Mahiru and Leah entered the theater an hour ago. They watched a movie that lasted an hour and a half. Servamps were still close because of their connection. If they had gone far away, the Eve would become weak and gradually dying.

"What is it now?" Taiga asked, puffing her cheeks.

Since when they went to watch the movie, Kuro did not stop whining. He sighed and briefly closed his eyes.

"I'm tired... And they are still not coming out." he said quietly.

"Let them have fun! They are after all at the date..." she muttered with a grin watching the cinema.

Kuro glanced over at her. He remembered what Mahire and Leah were questioning while they were at hers place. He and Taiga were not together. Not nearly that. But does he want to be with her? While they were Servamp and Eve, that idea came to his mind. Then they probably looked like a pair. However, since she became Servamp he did not even think about it. Was not that the main reason why he did not accept her as a sister like the others?

"Hey, Taiga..." muttered Kuro, looking down at the people below them.

"Hmm?" the girl asked and turned to him.

His eyes followed a couple. The girl stood on her fingers and impressed a small kiss on her lover's mouth. He blinked several times lowering his head to cover his face with hair.

"What was it, Kuro?" asked Taiga and cocked her head.

"Do..." he paused briefly. "Have you ever thought about it?"

Taiga blinked several times. She followed his gaze to the girl and the boy who laughed, holding hands. Her cheeks took on a pink color when she looked away to the side.

"S-Sometimes..." she muttered. "But it would be nice to have someone like that."

"Would it?" asked with a lazy voice Kuro.

"Mhm..." said Taiga quietly.

When Kuro opened his mouth to say something, he heard a scream. They looked at each other, the redness disappeared from their face in a moment. Some woman was yelling for the help because vampires were attacking her. Kuro and Taiga jumped from the lamp and ran to the scene.

"As the masters assumed..." muttered one of them, a blue haired one. "Servamps came to help."

"The masters?" muttered quietly Taiga frowning.

"Hey, Vanity!" yelled the second, green-haired. "This is sister of your Eve, is not it?"

He raised Rowen to the air. He held her by the neck and tightly clenched. She was struggling for breath, desperately clawing at his hand. Her t-shirt was soaked with blood flowing down her body. By the color of her skin, Taiga could tell that she had lost a lot of blood. It was only a matter of time when she would fall into collapse because of such a loss.

"Rowen!" exclaimed someone desperately behind them.

"Mahiru!" said loudly Kuro.

He ran up to him and extended his hand. Leah did the same with Taiga. They put their fangs in their hands. The big chains were re-created as well as the weapons in Servamp's hands. Kuro ran to the blue, and Taiga to the green.

"Where is she..." muttered green-haired turning back.

He suddenly felt a blow to the side and his grip is loosened. She took Rowen's hand and pulled her toward Leah. They're weak, Leah thought holding her sister in her arms. In Taiga's hands, scythe was created. She swung it toward the green vampire. Three times she managed to cut him. When she swirled the fourth time, he stopped her with his sword that was created in his hand.