~ Tenth Chapter ~

It was Saturday, the day of the meeting. The evening was slowly falling. The sky took on its orange as the sun set slowly. Leah sighed staring out of the window of the limousine. There was a dead silence in the car. Everyone was looking everywhere just not at each other.

Leah has repaired hers black dress on straps. The edges of her dress was decorated with black lace, and on her belly had a black belt. She had black socks that reached up to her thighs and black shoes with a heel. Over it she had her dark blue coat.

Her eyes quickly flew on others. Mahiru was wearing a white shirt with black vest and black trousers. He had a black tie, and his hair was neatly combed as ever.

Kuro was wearing a simple white shirt, his white pants and black boots that reached his knees. Over that he wore a black coat with collar and white-blue long scarf. He looked strange without his hood. His ice blue hair was neatly falling on his face.

Taiga had a black dress with the narrow upper part, with two columns of gold buttons on it. The skirt was black. She had two red bows on the hips. The dress had no sleeves but was tied around the neck. 'Sleeves' were separated and started just under her shoulders. Toward hands they were spreading, and on her wrist they had the white ruffles. The back of the dress was longer and looked like a cloak. Her hair was loose, but two front strands were braided and hooked with a small red bow at the back. On her feet she had her black high boots with heels and a small red bow at the end.

"Here we are." came the voice of the driver.

Leah flinched from thinking and sighed.

"Everything will be fine." whispered Mahiru smiling.

Even though he doubted that. Together with Servamps they came out of the vehicle and entered the yard of Misono's villa. There they agreed to hold a meeting. Kuro looked lazily at the yard of the villa when they came to the door.

"What is it, Sleepy Ash?" Taiga asked quietly.

"One missing." he said lazily, opening the door.

"Who?" Taiga looked at him.

"Tsubaki..." muttered Kuro.

Together they walked inside a large hallway. Eve's followed them in silence. The sun was already in the horizon, and the sky began to darken. They found themselves in a large dining room. On the long table there were nine chairs. Hyde, Lily and Jeje were sitting at the table with purple haired woman known as Wrath and the little boy with brown hair known as Old Child, now Hugh.

"Brother and sis are here!" sang Hyde.

"Welcome." muttered Wrath looking at them.

"Thank you, thank you." Taiga grinned, and her eyes flew to the man a little away from the table. "Oh, Gluttony is here!"

"Of course I am, Vanity!" growled a man with white hair and a darker skin.

"You got fat from all of this food." she smirked walking towards him. "I see you will never stop eating, pig."

"And I see you're the same bitch you used to be thirty years ago."

Taiga ran toward him with a grin and swung her leg. Gluttony defended himself and pushed her away. But Taiga did not stop. With second leg she swung toward him and managed to hit him. She defended from his fist and pushed it away from her. She swung her hand to his neck and paused for a moment.

"Enough." sharply said a familiar voice from the table.

There was a silence for a few moments. Then they jerked their hands off from one another and turned to the one sitting on the first chair at the table. Taiga gathered her hands in front of her and together with Gluttony she bowed her head.