~ Twenty Fourth Chapter ~

They climbed up the stairs. They stood on the empty floor and looked around. Mahiru and Leah stood back to back with their hands extended. They called the names of their Servamps, who immediately bit their hands with their fangs. From the cat's shape they turned into their human forms and stood in front of their Eves.

"Be careful..." Taiga murmured with her eyes following the room.

"Where are they?" whispered Mahiru.

Something buzzed near Kuro's ear. He turned quickly toward Taiga.

"Taiga, watch out!" he exclaimed.

In her hands was created a green - black scythe. She placed it on her right side. She felt something ran into it and tried to break away from her hands. She put her power in her arms and swung her scythe toward the wall. The wall  cracked, and in front of it was created Dorian. He grinned at them while blood dripped down his chin.

"You're getting better and better in locating me..." he said, stretching and walking toward them.

Kuro heard footsteps from somewhere. Before he arrived to look up, in front of him jumped vampire long white hair. It was the same vampire who attacked Leah and Taiga at the cafe.

"I finally found you, Sleepy Ash." he smiled.

"Ah, this just got troublesome." muttered Kuro, raising his claws.

"Two of them?" said quietly and confused Mahiru.

"Actually, there are nine of us!" Dorian called. "Every one for one Servamp."

"Why?" hissed Taiga.

She pressed scythe's handle firmly in her hands. Dorian came to her with a smile.

"The creators have told us that if we take all the blood out of your body, we will become real vampires." another vampire said.

"Well... Whom do you choose, brother?" Dorian turned to another vampire.

The other had a looked at Kuro and Taiga. He stopped his red eyes at Taiga and smiled.

"Hm... I've had a little blood from Proud Tiger and it's surprisingly good!" he exclaimed, approaching her. "Well, I think I'll choose her."

"Then Sleepy Ash is mine."

With these words they rushed to Servamps. Both had a few daggers in their hands. Servamps managed to defend themselves with their weapons. The daggers flew to the floor, but they did not give up. They pulled daggers from their coat pockets and threw them toward them.

"Oh, you're doing well." smiled the second vampire to Taiga.

Taiga took advantage of his inattention and swung her scythe. To her surprise, he stopped it with only two daggers. She clicked her teeth and pushed stronger with scythe. The daggers flew to the side, but the scythe was stopped again. He stopped it with his hands.

"You do not turn away easily..." the vampire grinned. "I like it."

"Fuck off!" growled Taiga.

She pulled her scythe and slid away from him. She stopped turned with her back to Leah. Leah kept her broadsword ready for the attack.

"You need help?" she asked quietly Taiga.

Taiga turned to her and nodded. Leah returned a smile and turned to the vampire. He raised his arms with three daggers in each. They both rushed to him. Leah swirled with broadsword to defend herself from his daggers. She swirled with her blade five times, and blood splashed.