~ Sixteenth Chapter ~

"Again." Jeje said simply with a glittering voice.

Early morning sunlight illuminated the Hot Spring's yard. Rowen stood in front of large targets in the form of a man with a gun in her hands. A black snake with yellow stripes was wrapped around her neck. The snake was actually Jeje in his animal form.

"What was wrong this time?" asked irritated Rowen.

The snake hissed at her. Subclass refused to look at Jeje. She looked at the target. She felt as if she would go crazy. She was already an hour in front of the target. But every time she pulled the trigger, he would have complained of something.

"Your hands were too lifted." hissed the snake. "Put them down a little. And focus on the target in front of you."

Rowen sighed nervously and raised the pistol. She calmed breathing and focused on the target. She started shooting at the target. Most of the bullets ended inside the targets.

The reason why he taught Rowen was obvious. His weapons were guns. Yesterday, when Rowen asked him if he would help her, he began to whine. Still, in the end, somehow, he agreed. Perhaps Mikuni was involved in all this.

Mikuni, Leah and Rowen were actually really good friends. They met while they were in California. They spent their free time together. But they never thought he could be the 'owner' of Servamp. They could not imagine that the snake, who was sitting on his neck every day, is actually a vampire.

"Was it good now?" she asked when she emptied the guns.

"It was better." hissed the snake to her ear. "Do you have any questions?"

"How do I hit a moving target?" Rowen asked.

That question had been torturing her since she got the weapon. It's not like vampires stand in front of her and wait for her to shoot a bullet...

"Do not take a look from your target, keep track of their movement carefully, and when you understand how it moves, shoot." he looked at her. "Anything else?"

She shook her head wearily.

"No. Thank you, Jeje." she said quietly, putting away the gun.

The snake slid from her neck. It came back to the blondy's neck who sat on the grass watching her. Mikuni got up and began gently clapping.

"Bravo!" he smiled cheerfully.

In response, Rowen has just rolled her eyes.

"You're getting better and better, you have nothing to complain about."

"I hope so..." she said, wiping sweaty hands in the shirt. "I just hope that I will not block in the middle of the battle."

"You will not, do not worry." Mikuni smiled. "And now let me ask you something that bothered me all night..."

Rowen raised an eyebrow and looked at him. He leaned over to her ear.

"What's happening to you and Greed?" he whispered.

"Nothing special." she murmured, turning her gaze away.

"Oh, is that right? I mean, I saw you had a moment yesterday." he said with a grin approaching one finger to another.

"Mikuni... Please stop." she rolled her eyes.

"What?" whined blond. "I'm just interested..."

Without a word, she turned him her back and started to leave. Mikuni grinned at her back. He shook his head lightly and took off his hat to pass his hand through the hair.