~ Seventeenth Chapter ~

Taiga tiredly put her head on the table in the shared room. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm tired..." she muttered softly.

"From what, sis?" Lily asked, putting tea on the table.

"Kuro, Leah, Mahiru and I have trained." she whined.

"Oh... Well, that's to be expected after training with him."

He put the tray in the small kitchen that was in the room next to shared room. He came back and sat down next to Taiga. He got a sip of tea when the youngest Servamp leaned on him, with eyes closed.

"All my muscles are dying in the body..." she gasped. "When will this pass?"

"Soon, just relax." Lily smiled at her.

Of all Servamps, Taiga was the best with Lily and Hyde. Well, Kuro is implied. With him she was the best here. But Hyde and Lily were close to her heart. They immediately accepted her as their 'sister'. They helped her with everything at the beginning.

"Where's Leah?" Misono asked, who was sitting across from them.

"She is walking around the yard with Mahiru." she murmured tired, rubbing cheek in Lily.

"Oh, new love?" Lily asked curiously.

"It's not new... Can they just admit to each other and end up with it..."

"Love does not need to be forced." said Lily wisely. "When they feel it is time to admit it, they will."

"Ah, Servamp of Lust..." muttered Taiga quietly with her eyes closed. "What did I expect? You are a love expert here."

Lily proudly smiled at what Misono had just rolled his eyes on.

"Tch... More expert for something else..." he said.

"But that is also under love, Misono." Lily said with a slight smile.

Misono removed the view from his Servamp. His cheeks were mildly red. Taiga stood up and took a sip of tea.

"That's fine tea, Lily." she was trying to change the subject.

"Oh, thank you very much." he smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

"You always do good tea..." muttered lazy voice behind them.

"Hey, brother." Lily said when Kuro sat beside the small Taiga's body.

Kuro took a sip of tea. His eyes ran to the youngest Servamp that crashed on him. He jumped a little in the place where she put her head on his lap. Her legs extended to Lily's lap. She smiled at Kuro who was looking at her with a pink cheeks.

"It's your fault for my tiredness." she said accusingly.

He scratched his cheek and took his eyes off her. He stared at the sliding door of the room that was now wide open.

"You just me to train..." he said quietly.

"But I did not ask you to break me."

"You are so troublesome..." he said, taking his tea in his hands.

Through the open door, entered Leah and Mahiru. They had wide smiles on the faces.

"Hey, Kuro, Taiga. Let's go for a walk." Mahiru said.

"Ugh... I do not wanna deal with this..." murmured softly Kuro.

"Come on, it'll be fun..." Leah smiled.